Icon Alliance SSR Helmet

Icon alliance SSR is sold.

I have a HJC Cl-12 im looking to get rid of too.
medium in blue/silver.

would be great for someone looking for a lvd track helmet or for motorcycle.

will this work for LVD or is it a damn bike only shit? I dont know anything about helmets.

This will work. It is approved for bike/car track use at LVD.

whats the snell rating …and what size esp seein as i have a big head

it says large

Why not just return it?

SNELL M2005 and DOT FMVSS 218

It was a new helmet from Icon last year.

He didn’t buy it from a store.

how do ya measure and see hat size i would need .i just looked at my old d/b helmet and the size tag is gone lolol

I think youd need bigger than a large.
Shit, my XL atv helmet barely fits me.

Thank you Greg

Yes, usmc2801 bought it last year and only used it a handful of times. I bought it from him last night, knowing the helmet was a little big. unfoutnately i feel that it is a safety hazard and it is too wobbly on me. mistake on my part for buying a helmet that didnt fit properly. Now im trying to recover my money as much as possible so i can order a helmet and get riding my new bike.

This would be a great helmet for a bike or for LVD!
open to offers, i cant get order my new lid and get riding until this is sold

http://psndealer.com/dealersite/images/brocktoncycle/icon_helmets_size_chart.htm

http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/170/MNGR_POP/SIZE-CHART.ASPX
sizing chart for icon helmets

beat me too it :stuck_out_tongue:

ICON HELMETS SIZE CHART

Hat Size Helmet Size
6 5/8 X-Small
6 3/4
6 7/8 Small
7 1/8 Medium
7 1/4
7 3/8 Large
7 1/2
7 5/8 X-Large
7 3/4
7 7/8 XX-Large

damn, i am a medium lol SHIT

lol, yeah i need a medium too. The large would have been absoutely fine for the track or in a car, but since ill be using this as a motorcycle helmet i want it very snug. If your looking for a track helmet, this may work well for you!

i actually bought it from greg thinking the large would work just fine. For the track or driving a car i think it was a very comfortable fit… but when i actually got on the bike it felt too insecure in the event that i ever went down. When exposed to the wind it would be wobbling around.

ooo i need a new helmet… will buy if you’re going to opening day tomorrow…

i am not going tomorrow. my brother is making his confirmation and i am his sponsor. but i would definitely meet you during the day if you could sometime!

pm me if your interested

haha word , yea thats what I was gonna use it for