If only our PR's were like this.

I cant even imagine it.

Its actually a decent video about the jerrybuilt crew.

Dammmmmmn. That was pretty sick.

the PRs are like that…cob-jobbed…I didn’t hear one good running car, and noticed some Ebay turbo parts :umm

Yeah the 9 foot intercooler on the teg was excellent.

:rofl :runaway

btw, you get your new h0t wh!p bobby? p0$t p!c$

Yeah i got it, their just fixing a squeeky clutch pedal but ill post pics when i get.

seems like a chop shop and what kind of shop is outside? i have a tial sticker too, maybe i should put it on my headlight too.

That guy’s tattoo at 6:40 need to be in a motivational poster :rofl

Ive got a good one chuck.

La NINA - IT’s not rape if you cant understand spanish

i liked the video :slight_smile:

it was like watching a truucha vid just with hondas and without yelling.

for not liking hondas/that guys tattoo…

it was a very good/put together vid.

+1 i thought it was pretty good…

no there not… “our” PR’s have slow pieces of shit and and never race for money… these PR’s seemed to have pretty fast cars and were throwing down $$

+1

Some of “our” PR’s have fast cars, like the single cam turbo that runs mid-low 11’s. theyll race for money as well, i’ve been asked to race for money many times by them as well. Those cars in the video were either A.) not the Pr’s just a video they took or B.) their cars and put together like shit.

blahblalbhalh the video seemed pretty legit andthe cars and shit were def fast, they didnt look cobbed like the PR rides around here

Easy with bashing all the stuff in the video, i saw plenty of legit parts and some really fast cars.

Yeah, me too, but they could just as easily go to a track and make a video and portray the cars as their own. :ponder

Yeh true all the cars prolly arent theirs