If you could drive one car for the rest of you life, what would it be?

The question might seem easy on the surface but does require a lot of thought.

This will involve family so room for passengers and the kid, let’s assume reliability, room for luggage, enough power to keep you entertained etc.

To me an E39 M5 wagon is the perfect combination of features, fun to drive and usability. Plus one of the last generations where you can actually feasibly repair everything by yourself in the long term before they got over run by over engineering.

http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/attachments/e39-m5-e52-z8-discussion/78593d1233303631-bmw-m5-e39-touring-usa-here-p1030069.jpg

Srt jeep. Second gen.

Can drive all year round.
Can tow.
Can fit 5 people easy.
Can make run on alternate fuel.

Bad gas mileage but, id take it.

Rolls Royce Phantom Drophead… Luxury beyond words and a drop top= perfection.

New RS6 Avant. For the reasons that Vlad mentioned minus easy to repair but add in AWD and more power.

i agree with this

Also a great choice. Are they even available in america?

Call me crazy and I’m not a VW fanboi by ANY means but a Jetta Sportwagen TDI would be a great all around vehicle, good MPG’s plenty of room for family, reliable motor that will last a LONG time and roof rack for whatever I may need it for.

Aww yeaaaaa RR’s are honestly unbelievable

Not yet. But this is an any car. I thought about saying a TVR Speed 12 because I would have the most fun ever until I died 10 minutes later.

Great choice, however my only gripe is no manual available right?

Theyre all manual valve body with paddle shifters. No TRUE manual, but still sporty with 470/470 stock.

extended cab deuce and a half M35A2. room for kids, can pull a loaded semi trailer, 6 wheel drive, carrying capacity of 7 fucking tons. gas mileage in the single digits. will run on any combustible liquid. used motor or veggie oil, kerosene, obviously gas and diesel. and it’s fucking titanic.

Lambo. Mercy. Lago. She go wherever I go. Where ever we go we do it pronto.

Why go with a duece and a half when they have 7-tons now?

because 1) no CDL required. 2) multifuel. 3) i like the A2’s front end styling more then the A3 or 5/7 ton.

95 lebaron

BECAUSE SKIDPLATE HAS A MOTHERFUCKING MULLETT.

how many rednecks can afford a truck like that. SRSLY. and no, i do not have a mullet.

A lot of them… its called priorities, take a look at PJB

PJB didnt pay 60k for his truck, and nor is his truck nearly as incredibly badass.