IM CALLING YOU OUT FIREHAWK853!!!

very funny, 5 in the morning is a little late for me and im not the best on a keyboard, nor do I care if I misspelled a few words, to the legitamate members on this site I apologize for coming on this board like I did, perhaps I should heve done this privately, I do want everyone to know however. for the other members who want to act like little kids out here and throw obsenities and shots all over the place when almost all of you know nothing about me all I can say is grow up, and I hope you learn more respect than that before someone shows you in person. to you chuck you can accept the offer, we can set a price and a date or you can back out and not accept my offer, as far as my ability to build a motor goes, I think common sense alone puts me way ahead of the game when it comes to you, i do believe I remember Jason telling me how excited you were when you got your F1 that you wanted to drive it with no blower hat on it, you sucked something thru it the first day you had it installed and cost your self another grand or 2 to get it fixed. theres not much common sense in that. ive sucsessfully built motors, transmissions, and cars for people for over 10 years with not 1 problem, why? because I pay attention to detail, and im not embarrassed to admit I dont know everything and I will ask questions to learn how to do things properly.