IM CALLING YOU OUT FIREHAWK853!!!

lol i heart muscle50 makes thread worth reading. Oh and you go around telling people to leave new era outta the discusion maybe you should tell your buddy to not talk shit you two are the only ones talking shit about someones shop, all anyone else has said is that you were getting work done there and then your little blowjob buddy comes in talking shit about jnj. He was not involved in the race in anyway so STFU because im sure if prevoked new era can and will get ripped apart as far as i see everyone on chucks side is being civil. Studderin if you wanna continue spitting out bullshit why dont you say it to someones face and not behind your fucking computer screen.

its pretty lame that someone on a forum can make a business look bad.
I’d understand if he was like a Psycologist or something, but unless he’s doing bad work or the shop does bad work, it shouldnt reflect them at all.

Now to save from flaming, I don’t know studderin, and he probably hates me like 85% of the rest of the board haha.
I don’t know new era, or any work they’ve done either.
I also dont know the OP, even tho this whole thread has super aid’s
and is a bigger let down than the Bush administration.

Well to be a let down something good would of had to of been expected but thats another discussion

lmt0705 car looks great! I’d like to come take a look at her.

slowtalon are you reading the same thread as everyone else? to you call civil endless amounts of profain language and shots at people?

anytime you like, pm me with your number and Ill have you stop by

fwiw we were originally brought into this thread without reason saying we built the car and provoked the thread, both which were wrong, but chuck came in and apologized for it so :tup: to him. although johnnys last post was
uncalled for its nothing some people in this thread havent done to johnnys threads in the past. also ftr john technically doesnt work for us anymore anyway. so his opinions are all his own, not a whole shops.

john car looks good! love that color.

thanks! by the way slowtalon, NEW ERA is a shop JandJ is a 2 car garage or Jasons parents house

the stripes are silver by the way, they look white in the pic

:cjerk: so when is this shit going down? im seeing way too much talking n not enough driving…

ask Chuck

all ive seen so far is…you calling out chuck…people talking shit about new era and J&J…people talking shit about other people…muscle50 coming in and straight regulating on bitches…and then more shit talking…i dont get it? you started the callout, so set up a time/place/meeting/party etc blah blah blah…chucks been out for weeks now…bout time to man up n do this shit!

you were brought into the thread saying you built his car not bashing you in anyway all the bashing was directed at the person who started this thread and chuck said keep you out of it and the bashing went back to john. then studderin stepped in talking shit about jnj who has nothing to do with weither chuck races or not. And the comment about being a real shop and JnJ being in a garage since when does how many bays you have prove whos the better shop if i remember innovative had a pretty small shop to start, that had nothing to do with work quality, hybrid started in a garage they have helped countless people and everyone knows there quality of work, this isnt a lets bash the shops who do peoples work thread its a callout.

Chuck is the one that brought the thread back i think that means times up hes ready to go everyones been seeing his car and i dont recall anyone talking about whos seen the blue car with the fag stripes driving around lately i wonder why that is, stop saying oh ask chuck he asked you so give him a date time and place or shut the fuck up and walk away with your tail between your legs MAN UP OR STEP THE FUCK BACK TO YOUR PLACE AT THE BACK OF THE LINE!!!

really? thats what it was supposed to be and he has never agreed to anything, if he doesent want to race me all he has to do is say no and I will delete this thread and its over, im tired of all the crap on here.

yea…x2 lol

car looks really good with the stripes.

sorry if I made anyone mad. Ill blame in on streettuned :slight_smile:

if he didnt wanna race he would of left the thread dead is that to hard to comprehend for you

ok chuck and john are both viewing this thread now, set up a date, they both clearly want to race let them sort it out.

personally my money is on the blue procharged Fbod.

LOL :lol: