Im in E-town tomarow with parts. I want beer and dinner

Hey guys. I’m driving the Elf truck up to Edmonton tomorrow. Dropping off a bunch of parts and I will be bringing up lil random stuff that I had in that last big F/S thread I had. Anyhow just wanted to know if anyone is down for grabbing some beer and dinner at a BP’s or something. I would like to catch up with the e-town crew!!! I will have my cell with me tomorrow and looking to be up there around 6:00pm and might be looking for a place to spend the night.

Also if anyone needs any parts transported from south up to Edmonton or even from Edmonton down south I can help you guys out. And if anyone needs anything let me know. I still have some seats and other random cool shit available so let me know!!!

Once I’m on the road I wont be on the computer so posting here might help you guys out on where to go but I will be out of the loop! Just call the cell phone (403) 315-2341

bp’s schooners ftw :partyman:

hey allen if you need a placve to stay you can crash at my place! can you tke some coiloevers back to autodream for me??

dammit … worst day to come dude … night classes and work party all night

Ya I can bring coils back no problem!

I should be back in a few days anyways and might stay for a few. We will see.

im confused here… when are you coming to edmonton? is it tonight?

no no, I will be there tonight and head back home froday but if all goes well I I will be comming back sunday or monday and stayin for a few. I will give you a call when I get in Kent. Thanks!

alright you have my new cell number? if not i just pm’d it to you.

allen bring me my lights on your way passing through calgary! call me when your close!