I'm in euro tuner! Woot!

awesome dude !

Good shit Nick!

fast fucking 3800lb car

good work d00d

Man that’s sooo cool!!! Good for you dude! :thumbup

awesome bro!

Congrats!

No fuckin way!! Thats sick. And IMO, you should have won that class, doesnt take a rocket scientist to pilot a 18 second stock VW lol.

great job ,one of the only audi,s i actually really like and would drive

thats awesome

theirs a girl that lives near me that has 20" chrome BBS’s (I think thats what they are) on her red S4. Here’s is newer then yours…it has the V8 and she has exhaust on it and the thing sounds dirty.

congrats!

Awesome. Not many of us can say our car was in a national magazine.

About 10 other members can :wow

I’ve had that issue sitting on my desk for a few days now, I feel like an ass now for not even taking a look at it.

sick man congrats!

Thanks everyone!

Hook a brotha up!

Wow dude, You’ve come a long way from your Ford Probe back @ Colonie. Congrats on that, and really really nice work on the car.

^

Chris Barnum?

Congrats man.

Like I said in the sightings thread, I drove a 2000 S4 yesterday. I fell in love with that car instantly. Dunno what you have done to yours (probably a lot judging by the times you ran), but the one I drove had a K&N filter and Borla exhaust. Best sounding car I’ve ever personally been in/driven.

Yeah, I have a lot done to mine to get where it is and actually I got a few more things left to do. We’ll see…maybe i’ll place at H2O this year :slight_smile: They do sound secksy though.