Im looking for a bunch of s**t more then the title can fit

*I need a Golden eagle fuel rail but ill settle for other makes for my D16 lmk…

*Real aftermarket quality lug nuts that will fit honda threads

• Traction bars for a eg/Del Sol

I am very picky so make sure you look yours over before even posting anything. Or if anyone knows of a site that I can find a good after market one let me know.

Thanks!

Dave
716-698-2651

If you want real carbon fiber, we have some spare shit laying around from a hood we cut up.

yea I got a cut up cf hood also but I am looking for something that will sit a little more flush like the sticky cf you sell in sheets. BTW how much is your smallest sheet of that just to keep in the back of my head?

i got some left over crabon fiber from wraping my charge pipes you can have.I think its like 15 in wide by like 12in long.Its the stick carbon fiber.If you want a pic txt me and i send you a pic my number 716 353-6209

I might have a Crank pulley , what re you talking about Rubber???

The rubber that dampens the vibrations you can see it from the back of the pulley. Most d16 honda pulleys will have a split in the rubber that follows it all the way around and that defeats the purpose of it. Im looking for one with soild rubber all the way around or an after market one. Thankss! If ya need a pic of a fucked up one i can snap it tomorrow when im at the shop so you get an idea.

BUmp I found the cf I just need to get paypal working lol

hondatech
columbia river manderal bending
swerve

Yea im just seeing what you pussys have first:)

Bump?

i have 2 3in u large bends i bought from k&s

pics so i can get an idea of what ur talking bout?

Bump

I know all you people got shit laying around go thru ur dam garage and look please

blox makes a decent lug for a good price…they are $57.60 on ebay

I’ve got some rusty crank pulleys but none of mine have rubber on them, I don’t think I’ve ever seen a sohc pulley with any rubber…

Okay man Ill check em out thanks!

Its a thin layer of rubber you can only see from the back side it dampens vibrations.

+1 about to put in a big order with them, great prices

are they close?

No, you will need to get it shipped.