im moving

i havnt been a big part of pittspeed, but i figured id let everyone know that im moving to NC next week… im down here now gettin things straightened out. but ill b back home for a week and then back.
im still representing back home. ive already had a few people ask me about pittspeed. so hopefully they check you guys out.

^ good luck! I love investigating new areas :slight_smile:

its impossible to move to a different state and continue to post on Pittspeed.

that could be takin out of context

Where to in NC? I’m investigating a move of my own, possibly to NC, GA, or FL…

Best of luck to you!

my penis would be a new area to you. You are more than welcome to explore it… as long as you like you explore with your mouth.

your drunken approaches are unbecoming.

:spank:

you gotta keep you pimphand strong my brother.

on here??? noooooooo why would i post such an open statement? hmmm

just outside of morehead city, how about that name for a town…haha…whats the deal with posting on pittspeed?

My grandfather lived in Morehead City… he was a retired commercial airline pilot. Had a big ass house, a house-boat and lived practically on the water. We used to fish off the pier in his plan, and all I ever caught was pin-fish.

sweet, ive got an uncle here in morehead thats got all the hookups and knows all the people…computer nerd everyone comes to him to fix their computers i personal or business comps…and then another uncle up in new bern just went SWAT…so hopefully i get to know some of the right law enforcement, to help keep myself outta trouble like i do back home. :burnout: