im not new but this is my 1st post

hello… name:Brandon (Shally) location:shadyside Pittsburgh Car:me-96 S14.5/wife-95 Talon TSI & DD 2000 eclipse GT im into drift and track…often attend drift practice with suislide and drift people LLC at beaver run every month…looking to find a lot in the area of monroeville or pittsburgh to drift legally (help me out?)…i also go up pittsburgh RACEWAY every now and then to see what the wifey will be up against and learn some techniques… up for hanging out and getting to know more people in the area…originally from perryopolis and then washington county(daisytown, lil california) shally2186@hotmail.com AIM:shally2125

Welcome.

thanx

hi

welcome.

congrats on the wedding. how long have you been married?

Welcome

pics of wife?

sorry, it’s standard

Welcome. First introduction thread I’ve seen in months that said more than “My name is _____ and I like cars” or “I want to buy/sell Honda parts.” Congrats, and welcome.

welcome :beer:

welcome
haven’t been through daisytown for long time. grew up near there too.(charleroi)

whats up

Welcome dude. Long time no talk

welcome… man havent seen you around in a while

Welcome man.

hi

welcome to the site

thanx guys…married for 1 year nov 25th…yea this isnt my 1st forum so i sorta kno how to post…yea i am very familiar w the chaleroi area…i tried using this forum back when i had my acura and never could figure out how to use it lol…how do i put n avatar?

P.S. there are pics of my wifey and i on my myspace

hey

um hey

welcome