im startiong over: eg shell,gsr head, ls tranny ect...

im selling all my shit and starting over fresh.

eg shell:

ford mineral grey metallic full color change. vision amber corners, vision intrax springs, skunk2 camber kit, gsr rear disc brake conversion, front gsr brake conversion, 40/40 prop valve, del sol seats up front, integra 2dr rear seats, 3in stainless manderel bent exhuast with titanium canister, goodrich stainless braided brake lines, braided clutch line, amber h4 bulbs

bad: roof bondo cracked. door got hit by someone backing out of a parking spot. i can have the door fixed for 300 bucks to whoever buys the car.

1700$

http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/1576/p1010040wc6.jpg

comes on steelies also a brand new set of brembo rotors and pads come with it

gsr head COMPLETE. only thing missing is a tps and map sensor. itr springs and retainers. str pro series cam gears (brand new) str fuel rail. comes with everything you need to bolt on on go. not even 2000 mi on it. 750$

http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/2849/p1010039vm8.jpg

ls hydro tranny. starting to get the 3rd gear grind in upper rpms. other than that its good. 300$

1/4’s rust free? why is there bondo in the roof…rollover? clean title?

clean title

i dont know honestly i got it from vince on here who got it from hycomp who did all the work

1/4s have 0 rust.

let me know

hey man consider that tranny sold. let me know when i can pick it up.

come get it tomorrow evening

724 417 5095

ill be around about 6 or so if thats cool

call me up

if i dont answer leave me a message ill hit ya back

roof is probably bondoed because they took out the rain gutters on it.

you have a pm on the hatch, very interested

Gutters still in the car. There was a spot that looked like someone leaned on it with an elbow. IIRC the spot only had minimal filler but I think some slight dust screwed up the bonding.

Car also had all new oem window seals and trim on top edge of doors when repainted.

The car also looks pretty good on slicks

Larger version http://www.pittspeed.com/gallery/main.php?g2_view=core.ShowItem&g2_itemId=15450&g2_imageViewsIndex=1

this was a very clean shell. imagine that it still is.
can vouch for the car

1 question does it come with linkage or slave

is this car running…

mileage on chasis?

i have the linkage for it yes. slave no

ill be home for the guy to pick up my bottom end at 8 today so if you can be in ambridge at 8 to get it at the same time that would make my life easier haha

im not sure on the milage its got a different cluster. id say upper 100’s

sale on the head is pending

really need to move the shell now. make me offers on it.

bottom end is SOLD

wheels are pending as is the tranny and head

make offers no one has put the cash in the hand yet :mullet:

please dont take this offensive and i am well aware the shell is worth more than this but i only have a grand i can play with, Totally understand if not interested just thaught i would throw it out there…lmk

I will give you 1750 for the tranny and shell

its cool but yea im gonna have to pass on that. its not really worth me getting rid of for a grand. thanks though :bigok:

joe lmk when you want the shelly shell:bigthumb:

picked up a motor last night off him, the shell is gorgeous no rust anywhere really nice looking car

thanks man!