I'm still dizzy

I was doing numerous axis spins just a few minutes ago in the Aurora Plaza. Locked the rear differential and let the quattro do the rest. my departure was just in the nick of time too. as i was pulling out, The EAPD explorer was turing onto the street that the plaza is on. I imagine that is what it is like to drive drunk! so much focus on the road while everything had a little spin going.

anyone else ecstatic about this rather weak snowfall?

haha i just took the gf’s mkIII jetta out into the tops parkinglot around midnight, did some crazy fwd drifting ftw

I just had my jetta out doing about the same :slight_smile:

g wagons strong. good night for deliverin :slight_smile:

cant wait to pull into mkinnly mall tomorrow in the danger ranger 4wd drifto

I’ve had better :wink: …but it was nice to slide the evo around a bit on the way home from KB today.

Hehehe, Aurora Plaza eh? That’s decently ballsy?

I haven’t spun my baby around at all this year really.

FWD drifting, hah!

Sweet. I’m gonna have to steal Jeller’s ride if we get another good snowfall, I just need a good excuse to get the keys…

X…

Oddly enough the city of Rochester isnt seeing jack for snow, but I’ve been out drifting all around my town. Getting the lake effect from Buffalo rather than from the North like usual.

lol i was going to post the same thing

Axis spins are hella fun.

go out to the bars with him an stay away from the coors just one snowy night!:beer::beer2::smiley: