im up for freebes

If anyone has old electronics stuff that doesnt work Ill gladly take them (to an extent)

For instance, old computer towers that may not work or work well, monitors, any plugs, wires, cables, ect that might go to them.

Speakers, boxes, lights.

Also, junk compressors.

Pretty much anything mechanical that you find no use for. lol

just pm me if you got anything laying around that youd like to get out of the way.

Thank you!

mad scientist looking for parts for the newest creation??

I do have an old ass computer and monitor in the garage. Let me make sure I can get rid of it.

of course. not that he doesnt have enough already, but he always like to tinker with things.

he took my bosses ac compressor apart and found what happened to it faster than ford could have a new compressor to us. lol

thats cool. Even though we have, shit…over 10 computers laying around the house all with monitors…im sure we could use a few more…lol

the monitors are great bc he hooks up 2/computer.

Whatever you got…its much apreciated!

I have a Canon printer that I need to get rid of. It works, but I believe one of the jets may be clogged from sitting too long.

sweet. that would be great.

I lied, it’s a LexMark. The problem is definatley a clogged something. I have all cables and drivers too, you can have it all.

I think I have a sony DVD player that quit reading discs…let me look in the basement

thats awsome thanks. I told doug about this thread and walked over and hugged me. lol

He says thank you as well. You guys will keep him very busy through the winter.

I tried to get rid on these on ebay for $1 at no reserve just to get them out of the garage, but nobody wanted them.

Two Xerox small office printer/copier machines. If you want them, come pick them up and their yours free, they’re at my office: 1915 Kennedy Blvd. Aliquippa, PA 15001. We’re open m-f 9-5, but just let me know when (or if) you’ll be coming to get them.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=260162399085&ssPageName=STRK:MEUS:IT&ih=016

If you don’t want them, they’re going in the trash.

Do you take laptops as well? I have an older Dell Inspiron notebook that’s fried and I’m tired of looking at it.

im never out that way. but let me see if i can pull something off. ill let you know.

im sure. theres always something we can do with it. where are you located?

I have an old handheld color TV i never use

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/13197_0019.jpg

Fox Chapel

you sound like my friend chad… dude takes anything

I work on 8. if your every by this way you could always stop by and drop it off.

Address? I might swing by next week if I can.

1034 rt8 glenshaw, across from uhaul.

your best bet would probabl swing down sax. blvd. make a rt at eat n park. Im just past the light at Mcdonalds on the rt.

You still want my stuff? I can bring it out tomorrow.