IMPORT FACE-OFF: 7/2/06 - Salem, OH

Sup, everyone. Newb here just spreading the news… www.ImportFaceOff.net is not yet updated with the Salem specifics, so here’s some of the info…

IMPORT FACE-OFF: Sunday, July 2nd at Quaker City Raceway in Salem, Ohio. Gates open at 12 pm. Heads up qualifying at 1:00, 2:00, and 3:00. Heads up eliminations at 4:30, 5:00, and 6:00.

RACE CLASSES AND PAYOUTS
FWD Quick 8 $1000
Street Class Quick 8 $800
All Motor Quick 4 $400
14.99 and Faster Bracket $100
15.00 and Slower Bracket $100
Motorcycle Bracket $100

SHOW CLASSES: Best Interior, Best Paint/Finish, Best Engine Bay, Best Display, Best Mitsubishi, Best Toyota, Best Scion, Best Nissan, Best Mazda, Best Euro, Best Civic (mild), Best Civic (wild), Best Other Honda (mild), Best Other Honda (wild), Best Acura (mild), Best Acura (wild), Best Other Import (Subaru, Hyundai, etc.), Best Domestic Sports Compact, Best Domestic Car, Best Domestic Truck/SUV, Best Import Truck/SUV, Best Luxury, Best Exotic, Best Underconstruction, Best Club Participation, Best Club Representation $200, Best of Show $300. *Additional classes to be added on day of event depending on participation (minimum 4 cars to make a class).

EVENT ACTIVITIES: 1/4 mile drag racig, car/truck/bike show, burnout contest, stereo crank it up contest (Usaci double points), DJs, Professional Midget Wrestling, etc.

SHOW PRICES:
Spectator $13 with flyer (regular $15)
Car Show Entry $25
Bracket Racer Entry $20
Heads Up Racer Entry $35
Stereo Crank It Up Info: www.SoundOff.org

We need help passing out flyers. If anyone would like to help, please email me your name and mailing address - hybridentertainment78@yahoo.com. Promoters are assigned a number and are paid on commission, $2 for every flyer that comes in with your number on it. If 50 of your flyers come in, you will receive a check for $100. Spectators bring in the flyers because of the $2 off admission coupon. Here is what the coupon looks like…

http://www.kelliephan.com/ad/IFOSalem2000_Front.gif

http://www.kelliephan.com/ad/IFOSalem2006_Back.gif

Sounds like a cool event, I am most likely going to be in attendance for this one!

Professional Midget Wrestling
:rofl:
please someone tape that event
i will be away that weekend so i will miss it

might go…

if the red car is together and tuned Ill be down for some heads up action…

Weapons match :hsugh: :rofl:

midgets vs a lion?

9 will die

ill probably go.

ill be there.

im goona need that asian chics number…

why,u will shot ur eye out kid!

it would be worth it!! fo sho

Just curious to see if anybody else was going. I’m probaly going to drive up

i will definitely be there… be sure to print of the coupon on the front page, you get 2 bucks off

I am going!

when you going up?

i guess leaveng vinces house around 10 ish

woot, mind if I drive up with you guys? my house is about 5 miles from vinces

yEA I was just about to mention that. We should all meet up somewhere