****IMPORTANT! READ ME!**** Who is the Fastest? ****IMPORTANT! READ ME!****

So, you want to know who is the fastest around. Or you want to show the people that you are the fastest in town. Here’s how you let everyone know who’s boss:

Click on your User CP and select “Edit Profile”.

Fill in the following fields:

=================================================================================
-Horsepower

-60 foot time

1/8 Mile ET

1/8 Mile MPH

1/4 Mile ET

1/4 Mile MPH

Density Altitude

Track Name

Link to Timeslip

When you fill out the link be sure to post a picture of your timeslip in the NYSpeed gallery or host it yourself. Place the link in the Link field

If there is no link to your timeslip, it’s not valid. Don’t post unvalidated times or HP numbers. Invalid times or horsepower numbers will be removed. If I have to remove invalid times more than twice, expect to be suspended or banned. Videos are also acceptable in place of links as long as the video is clear, shows YOUR car, and the shot of the clock is clear. Place the link for the video in the link field.

Now you will be able to know who is the fastest in all the land.

Do not start any mass “Post your times” threads. They will be deleted. You will be banned.

Posting about a day at the track is fine (if you were a participant that day). Posting what your runs were is acceptable. There are plenty of acceptable examples of these types of threads in the Motorsports section. However, if it gets out of hand (i.e. turns into mass posting of BS times), these threads will be locked too. If you went to the track and have times to brag about, then at some point the timeslip should be posted in the thread and your profile updated.

This is the Motorsports Section. If you can’t backup your time with a timeslip, or official results posted, then we don’t care.

DOCUMENTATION TALKS. BULLSHIT WALKS.

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=595&d=1127100183

:tup: the rula has spoken!