Incredible 2nd gen F-Body collection!

I guess it is in south west Florida somewhere. The photographer got a special invite. The owner has about 40 '79-'81 Z28’s/RS’s all different colors/stripe packages, plus a bunch of early 2nd gens and some modern muscle as well. That mint green '79 is just about the rarest color ever made! Most cars are original with low miles, and all can be driven.

I had a blue '79 with blue stripes similar to the one he has.

A few teasers:

pretty cool!

Talk about an obsession, that’s quite the collection. Must be nice to have a lot of money.

I saw this the other day and was going to post it today. Great cars there for sure. I love that caprice.

That’s the biggest collection of turds I have ever seen.

Second gen fbodys suck so unbelievably bad. They’re so fucking disgusting looking. All those cars should be melted down to make control arms for kia rios.

2nd gens are so fugly

I just don’t understand how a first gen can be sooooo hot, then a few years later, that steaming shitpile.

lol, i think the first 2 years of the 2nd Gen are ok looking, last years are fugly!

I like the early second gens, the third gens are steaming piles tho

I don’t think they are all that bad… IDK

I want this.

LOL those tubes disturb me

I do like the color matched wheels on some of them

That’s a lotta rubber-noses, wow. I’d take the Burt 'Bird and the ZR1

Of all the generations of cars to collect…

lol saw this on vortex yesterday.

meh gimme a smokey edition and burn the rest…

I love the 2nd gen. Of all four, the first gen excites me the least actually, probably because my chances of owning one are so low.

can i have one?

I’d take the Barracuda