Initial D This Week

ne1 know wat time there open till tonight

I’m down for it again. Those coins rattling around in my cup holder are annoying.

y0 CuPHoLdEr GoTz Da BLINGZ!!

I could be there around 12:30

hmm maybe later i cant say for sure. lots of ppl want to chills.

I could probably go, let us know whats going on.

I will figure out a way to be fast with the teacup. Any times set yet?

is anyone showing up?

How about tonight guys? Maybe in a couple of hours?

where are you talking about? i know the one at adventure landing doesn’t take cards on the 2nd players’ side

Really? I was unaware of that fact.

i stopped by there several weeks ago for put put and it was broken. some kid probably shoved pixie sticks in it. I am totally up for it, but they will never fix the machine and its the only one I know of around here.

just got that pm

i really don’t have time to play anymore :frowning:

my life is on blast and i am leaving the city for good in a week, i’m trying to spend quality time with my friends before i leave, even though i have little time

it’s been teh broke for like, the better part of a year. don’t hold your breath. my gf and i just switch sides every so often

but one of my 11th graders works at the arcade that we have down here, he gots that shit hooked up :wink:

I can only hope that someone eventually gets the 4th stage around here as it was just released. That said I would be happy with a working 3rd even, ha.

[quote=“ly555is,post:74,topic:22051"”]

it’s been teh broke for like, the better part of a year. don’t hold your breath. my gf and i just switch sides every so often

but one of my 11th graders works at the arcade that we have down here, he gots that shit hooked up :wink:

[/quote]

down here? where is this arcade?