Inspiration for a civic EK

fixed

I see what you did there…

:lol

bys ftw

As long as your wallet allows, stuff is sick!

Autozone wing, ricer tails, unpainted bodykit, big fart can and stickers. Atleast thats how most Civics I see are done up.

going to ‘joey mod’ my headlights, cheap and effective. Looking for a stock set to pick up so i can do it on the side. Ordered fogs and that mugen ‘style’ lip. Looking for oem Si tails now

delucias car= cash

my taste exactly

i like passwordjdm.com or dseries.org, turbod16.com has some decent people on it. then the normal honda sites. i have a rear lip at my house that might work on your civc if your looking for one. its an oem type r style (aftermarket). as far as mods go. i like my ‘stock’ look with the drop and 15"s i would stick to jdm or usdm styling that you like. fuck what everyone else thinks. its YOUR car build it the way YOU want it.

15inch rotas, 2inch drop, mugen lip. done /thread…thats what my car has, lol

be cool.

rust your hood

dont do that

Don’t listen to a thing this man says unless you want rainbow fenders and guard rail marks and mold

be cool and different…rust your roof.

:thumbup

Ordered:
Yellow Fogs w. oem switch
“mugen” lip
stock headlights to take apart and smoke
red/smoked tails (they look stock, they have a ‘flutted(sp?)’ lense so they look decent)

Taking off the pinstripe and mudflaps shortly, now i just need to decide on suspension and wheels. I have tires 195/45/15. Then im done

Are these the tails you got?

joey you should get rid of the chrome around the doors, or paint it black or something.

i agree

Yeah, painting them black is an option for sometime over the winter, they have to come off anyways for the re-spray.