Interest-Check:91 240sx se Hicas.

may be a different car, but i dunno she bought it for 3K from those to guys there SRdrifter45 i think it was. but anyways sidewayz240 i guess you might know who stole the Audio system then? they said they caught another 240sx on cam but never bothered to report it :/:

In my initial post I never Asked any of you for your Opinion on nothing but Color Preferance, BUYER BEWARE is clearly shitting are on my ad. and i would hope that the rest of this community has Brains enough to Decide amongst them selves if they need to BEWARE or not.

I reallly hope those of you posting in my for sale Ad get Temp bans that is Clearly Favouritsm… i wonder if i spammed every single 240 listed talking shit like you and kindly asked to not recieve a temp ban…would i not get banned?

ALL I Have to do is ask? mods do your job clear up this bs through my thread please. the car is fine and no Fucking shit i will post frame pics. to any potential buyers FEEL FREE to Inspect this car if you are Interested. those of you who have posted so far, wasted my time…seriously and you are makeing this Forum more and more worst with your :blah::blah:

what are forum rules here for anyways nobody follows them and they are not enforced and nobody follows them.

Again 1 more time NOT INTERESTED?

DONT POST

For those who payed attention i’ll leave the poll up for a bit more and and what ever color whens …off she goes to my painter and thats the color it will go. 3 coats of Base and 3 coats of Clear.

Underbody pictures will come sooon maybe tomorrow if i can get the time.

Any questions? feel free to Pm me i dont bite:)