Interesting Craig's List find

What I don’t understand is how women even have babies in the first place. No way a woman can go 9 months without getting smacked around for being out of line… obviously the father isn’t man enough to put his bitch in place.

Not all girls lose their period during pregnancy…but you would think if your tits hurt, if you’ve gained weight, or WAIT…if the baby…KICKS YOU…you’d know?

There is more than one sign of pregnancy.

Hitting women…Real manly

Here ya go again… seriously, you’re thick and it seems like you’re hungry for my cock. You stalk me from thread to thread… so, let me clarify things for you. Listen very carefully…

Its not manly to hit women… its manly to hit YOUR woman. Hitting several women… thats just wrong. Its not like guys should go to the mall to punch women in the face. But when a girl decides to be your significant other, theres an unwritten law that states a guy can slap her around for getting out of line. It keeps them in check, every coupla months… even if theyve been good, just hit em. Make sure they know whose the boss… seriously. Grow a set and learn how to treat women.

You are kidding right?

im gonna assume joking since its the interwebzz but if ur not…wtf?

He’s kidding. I’m pretty sure.

If not, someone needs to beat his ass down. You ain’t a man if ya have to hit a girl for ANY reason.

Unless…:lol

http://bigevilrobot.com/images/blog/bitch-stole-my-fish-small.jpg

:wow
beat me to it!

i barely know cliff and i can assure you that he is kidding :lmao