this just in!

Im going to be a dad!

Im so excited!:ohnoes

Congrats! That makes 3 or 4 of us now expecting. I think an expecting dads escape your girlfriend/wife/mistresses raging hormone party is in order haha!

Congrats. I don’t think I have the ability to reproduce, which is probably a good thing.

Congrats dude!

LOL @ all three of us posting at 12:40.

Haha thanks man i belive youre right on the party. I could use a break. We found out a few days ago and shes already about 26 weeks along! Holy shit

Congrats!

Congrats man! My wife and i are going to start trying soon.

Not trying to be rude or anything but how did you just find out at 26 weeks? My gf new something was off almost immediately.

Awwwwwww yeah

Were getting that alot actually, so its no big deal. Shes extremely into marathons and running and fitness so her cycle is a little wacky. She didnt really think anything of it. So sure as shit shit caught the pregnant. We were abit shocked at first but luckily she doesnt drink or smoke and is in top shape and has an amazing diet. Weve been together for 5 years and we are in the process of buying another house and marrige plans have already been discussed. This just happends to come up sooner than expected.

Gotcha. Makes sense now. Hell my girlfriend was on the pill when she caught the pregnant haha. But similar to you we’ve been together a few yrs living together for over 2 yrs and I’ll be popping the question soon enough haha so it was a shocker but nothing that derailed life or anything haha.

I can wait to put a baby on board sticker on the evo! Hahaha

I wanna nail a cabbage patch kid to a board and hang it in my window to see if anyone gets it.

congrats bro. having a kid, damn…thats crazy!

People used to laugh at my simpson racing car seat in the camaro lol

Dude thats been on my list since I found out my wife was pregnant haha!

And congrats to everyone else, my wife is due any day, minute or second now!

Just in time for Father’s Day presents! lol

Congrats to all 3 or 4 of you then. Its super fun having kids. Mine will be seven tomorrow. You hear “time flies” every two seconds with a kid, but it really does.

Sooo true, so true.

I used to work with a girl who had no clue until like WAY late. Talking like a month and a half before due date. It’s rare, but it happens.

They make recaro ones that match the evo!!