INTERIOR WORK....Suggestions plzz

tear it all out and sheet metal it all!! polished alum. goes with everything!!! ;D :nod

haha how hard/expensive would that be

Thats full race car status. Be prepared to lose your heat, sterio, arm rests and so on. It would look like a nascar inside. Im not sure if youre ready for that. Plus you would be paying Hank for countless hours of fabrication.

ROFL!!

ever hear of dynamat?? that solves the heat and noise problem!!lol

yeah and come on full race car status. my car is driven or will be driven on the streets. so thats not full race car status… ::slight_smile: ;D

Youre a funny guy Hank.

:crackup

i went to Lake Auto in Malta and bought an entire black interior to sway into my car. he charged me 250bucks and said i could take anything inside the car i wanted. Swaping the interiors took me and AznJim like 5 hours?

you want a black interior that looks oem get vht penetrating color dye. used it in my bmw, on almost everything. sticks to vinyl, cloth, leather, etc. no chipping, fading, runs, etc. don’t believe me check out my interior in person some time.

u know u can get a good look at ur steak by putting ur head up the bulls ass or u could just take the butchers word for it!!

yo germanmuscle car…where did u buy the paint

prob at an auto body supply place!!! :crackup

lol random ya but most places they sell for huge prices, search it

aluminum is the way to go!! it dont need paint, dont rip and boy it’s pretty!!lol ;D

oh and i foregot back seat stains r easy clean up :mwahaha

there is a place online that sells it for like 60 something for a case. really cheap… if i come across the link i’ll post.

this stuff really works good or else i wouldn’t recommend it. hell, every vht product i’ve used has exceeded my expectations.

how’s that shit for huffing??? :confused j/k

actually its one of the worse aerosols i’ve had the pleasure of smelling. it doesn’t smell good like ester resin or anything tasty like that. :lol

iight so i need to get it offline…there is no where i caqn buy it at like a store?

i cant get a whole interior for you joe. don’t paint it because when it gets hot it will be sticky and u will hate it thats what happened to johns.

yeah it may get sticky with a paint, but this IS NOT a paint, its a penetrating dye. i have used it with great success in my BMW and there is no reason why it wouldn’t work just as good in your car.

this stuff DOES NOT get sticky, and if the surface is prepped properly, it doesn’t flake or chip either. please do your research before chiming in. there are a ton of people who have used it, and i have personally never heard anybody complain about it. here, i’ll post a few pics and you can be the judge:

the pics don’t even do this stuff justice. i have had countless people look at my interior, and none of them would even believe me that i dyed it… they couldn’t tell the difference from what was oem black, and what was dyed by me. when i get around to it, i’ll post pics of the completed interior in a build thread.

i took a look and there are a few places that sell it like summit, jegs, etc… still haven’t found the site where i ordered it from, but it was the cheapest by far.