PAINTING INTERIOR TRIM!!!

Hey guys, just thought id let everyone know that im painting the interior trim pieces in my eclipse, hopefully ill have pics up later tonight or tommorow afternoon, i got 2 pieces done already, they look pretty sharp, looks like its gonna be a nice project worth doing after its finished

Pictures…thought i know everyones gonna whine and complain and bitch and moan, but fuck you :slight_smile: :deadhorse2:

http://photos-446.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sctm/v123/59/33/692180446/n692180446_1254454_4140.jpg

Let me be the first:picard:

oh god no…he will realize when he is done :bloated:

Next time just start the thread when you’re done, so then you can decide whether or not you really want to share

[quote=“livin4hockey,post:4,topic:35593"”]

Next time just don’t even make a thread involving the painting of any interior

[/quote]

fixed!!! :touchy:

painted interiors look like shit.

[quote=“Violator,post:6,topic:35593"”]

painted interiors look like shit.

[/quote]

ive seen one that i liked. the black del sol that sedilmier is currently selling. when eviljay owned it, he painted the 3 panels that wrap around the back of the seats red to match the red stripes on the seats / the red lip on the wheels. it actually looks really cool. …so, it can be done tastefully i guess.

dont worry, i super prepped the pieces before hand, that way it doesnt flake or fade early, i know its eventually going to, so save the bashing on that note, but the pieces i did all match the exterior (white) so its not some ugly color, just something to accent the exterior, i have a convertible…so the inside matters as much as the outside, just dont bash me for doing something other than modding the engine, i dont have a fast car, nor will i ever, so i figured…i got a chick magnet…why not improve on it?

Oh god… :picard:

it looks to be a pretty good-looking car

leave it that way

[quote=“woody,post:7,topic:35593"”]

ive seen one that i liked. the black del sol that sedilmier is currently selling. when eviljay owned it, he painted the 3 panels that wrap around the back of the seats red to match the red stripes on the seats / the red lip on the wheels. it actually looks really cool. …so, it can be done tastefully i guess.

[/quote]

except the fact taht he didn’t use enough tape and there is major over spray

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc94/JDMAllStars/picard.jpg

Please see above post.

Honestly it’s a huge mistake. It will look like shit, and when you sell it will be something that will lower the price of the car. Leave it stock FTW.

white is the worst color. Gets dirty and then when you clean it with plastic cleaned the paint will come right off.

dudes relax. its a convertable eclipse, not an enzo. really, what’s there to ruin??

Oh well, next week the wing will go on then right?

[quote=“krunklestilskin,post:15,topic:35593"”]

dudes relax. its a convertable eclipse, not an enzo. really, what’s there to ruin??

[/quote]

it ALWAYS looks like shit… especially white…

they dont call it white trash for shits and giggles

WHY CHRIS?? :picard:

hmmmm… i painted mine quite some time ago. I didn’t realize everybody was so opposed. On the other hand…i can’t stand when people just randomly paint whatever interior piece they can just pop off, ESPECIALLY things like the air vents.

i love how everyone on NYspeed hates everything that anyone does lol, its like a community of senile old men sometimes, but hey, i couldve done worse, i was thinking about triming it out with pink head light film and maybe some sparco seats with matching pink harnesses…oh wait… (not calling out newman, just proving a point)