rims opinion wanring huige pictures:(

:stfu so i sold my 17’s and got bored of riding steelies so i dug out these guys i got way back when for nothing. sand blasted them and painted them at work because i get bored easily. they look pink but they arent. they are that new corvette red. its the darker red. something different but just figured id see what you guys would say. bash the car or the wheels its fine

Loose the sticker, throw on stock wheels, sell those wheels, save money for a better car :thumb

Not trying to bash, but that is my honest opinion. I actually have more respect for someone saving their money and keeping their car stock than those who mod kias and hyundias. Is like painting with shit, paint what you want I will never call it a masterpiece. :nod

Same could be said for hondas/saturns etc…ive seen a few kias/hyundias done nicely, saw one go 10.70’s :wow Its all in what ya like, build as you please.

not really if youd like to see the hyundai modded cars out do plenty of cars do some research and youd probably be amazed as for the one running 9 second quarters at lvd. the sticker is a car club its like family. dont like it…im so sorry. i dont really feel the need to explain myself but i got fucked out of my last car picked this up for cheap through a guy at work and i wanted to make the best of it. if things go right by next year it wont be your painting shit theory. sorry you feel that way guy

Its cool, as they mentioned, same could be said for hondas.

Just wondering…how do you bring a girl somewhere in that?

With comfy ass seats :lol

let em play their choice of music.heh

hahaha so u know, they know the only thing they got going for them is the music…haha

:runaway oh no you caught me. nothing so special about my car. never said there was and there never will be :nod

is this the same car that used to come up to the hoffmans across from ralphs about 6 years ago, always tried to race people and REALLY THOUGHT HE WAS FAST? please say no.

i dont think so because 6 years ago this car would have just come off the lot. i bought it last year completely stock except for window tint and it was white. apparently theres another flat black one running around with a huge ass turbo hanging out of the hood. but i dont think it was this car.

that and i dont try and race people.lol

u gonna try to put a tibby motor in it?

ok good, i didnt catch a year on it, but there was a kid with a new hyundai something or other, black, he put an intake and fart can on it and would race up and down central all night long

i just wanted the elantra/tibby motor the 1.8/2.0 because my tranny bolts right up to it and they make almost everything internally for it. but if i could get my hands on a 4g63 thatd be my ultimate choice

i live up by lake george but every now and then ill come down to the albany area so if you see me itll probably be 1 in a million

ill give ya props for the motor swao ive been lookin at a couple tibbys

thanks

is that an elantra or like an excel type thing?