Intro..........

It took some time to introduce myself but I have been floating around this forum for quite some time now.
Vehicle History:
Starting from when it mattered………
94 Probe
86 TA
80 Z28
93 Elantra (Underground Autosound)
88 CRX, 91 CIV, 92 CIV, 89CRX
Present 04 GTO
I had a few failed projects in between. Most of them I would not like to mention (RICE):poke:

nice jump to the goat, welcome

:wave:

Congrats on a real car! :smiley:

welcome

welcome :wave:

LOL
The GTO and an Xbox 360 (still sitting in my closet) was my graduation gift to myself. I told myself it was time to grow up. I sold everything and vowed not to modify this car……………………….didn’t work. Three months after driving this car I purchased the 06 rear bumper, 06 hood with scoops, K&N Intake, Staggered 19’s, Magnaflow Cat-back, Thermostat, etc……

About 3 weeks ago I slammed into a wall on the expressway on my way to work. After which I made a call to RKSport; I ordered the polyurethane body kit.

I promised myself I wouldn’t buy anything else after this………well maybe a turbo kit.

First, welcome.

Second, how do you like the sound of the magnaflow? Stock headers/cats? I’m probably going to do a catback this spring because I’m tired of my GTO being so quiet.

It’s still under warranty for another year so most of the mods I try to keep under the radar.

As far as the sound: wakes up the neighbors (if I drive aggressive), made it pointless to try and even use my Bluetooth in the car and forces ppl to look at me with a blank stare when I drive next to them = priceless

Mmmm goats are nice, welcome. :wave:

“sounds when I drive aggressively”… when don’t you drive aggresively, bones???

Welcome :slight_smile:

Hmm, that bodykit doesn’t look terrible, but it doesn’t look great.

It could be a LOT LOT worse, though…

http://images.highperformancepontiac.com/tech/0601_hppp_01z+2004_pontiac_gto+finished.jpg

Front bumper has a lot of funny car look to it

Welcome Aboard :wave:

lol I started with a Ford and then got better too :tup:

Welcome to the insanity.

Herro.

hi there

I honestly don’t like the kit but I didn’t have to spend any money out of pocket. I’m just looking for the car to stand out a little.

welcome man :wave: