iphone 5 & ipad2

hey gents,

my boy just broke my wife’s ipad2 16gb… nothing fancy, probably bought it off here anyhow. looking to replace it with same or newer. has to be in near new condition since the wife doesnt really like used stuff and since the kids will inevitably break it anyhow.

also, interested in getting an iphone5 or newer since my boys also damaged the wife’s phone… same story, she hates when i buy used shit so it has to look new (even though she’ll know it’s used).

@Beck i see your thread for iphone5… still has it?

i’ve never owned an iphone but it has to be something i can use over here in canadaland so unlocked or whatever…

What carrier ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

probably has to be unlocked for me to use it up here.

don’t need it given away but looking for a bit of a deal on either / both. each is readily available off kijiji up here but i’ve had good luck buying of nyspeeders in the past

i have a sprint iphone5 you can have for cheap

i have a black 32gb iPhone att and a 16 iPhone 5 16gb att with a small crack in the screen. Contracts are up should be unlocked, black one was just replaced about 4 months ago and has been in life proof case since then…

ive got a 32g gold 5s for verizon

might have this wrapped up already… hopefully picking up this week from nyspeeders

It sold within a couple hours on CL, thanks for thinking of me though!

I have an Ipad 2 16gb wifi I could sell for $200. Perfect shape and includes a case.

i scooped everything up today from @newman and @cougarspeed

would have liked to pour over the boosted LS cars for a bit more today but had to get back to make chicken balls all night

thanks

How much?

$350