iPhone 5c white excellent condition ( AT&T)

Selling my iphone 5c I just bought not to long ago

Service provider : ATT
16g
White
5c
Retail without signing or upgrading contract is 549.99

Will post pictures up later

Looking for 400$ with the condition it’s in save urself the 150.00$ and the taxes awesome condition been in a phone case since last month when I bought it also with a screen protector, going to throw it on ebay on sat if there’s no takers right away also comes with earphones, trying to find orginal box for this pm me if u have any questions -Andy

Ps: won’t charge extra cause I have flappy bird installed LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not trying to lo ball, but i have $300 for it if you want to lower your price.

Just downloaded iOS 7.1 the latest software for it, looking for 400$ there’s still going for that and more on ebay if not il keep it 400$ the only thing this doesn’t have is the scan ur finger feature with the 5c has this thing is fully loaded with all the latest from apple

It’s missing more than that. The C is the same phone as the iPhone 5. The S has a faster processor and other features.

There are 5 key features that are different from the 5 s

-color(s)
-camera is slighty better in the 5s
-fingerprint scanner
-the price
-5s has a little better processor

like I said 400$ for a phone that is essentially brand new over actuall cost ur gonna pay without contract etc yes the 5s is better

5s is 64 bit versus 32 bit processing on the 5c. That’s hardly a “little better”. The camera is quite a bit better on the 5s as well. The fingerprint scanner on the 5s hasn’t been reliable at all for me, I think the NSA uses the feature to get the print once then disables the scanner. LOL

Haha

Go bills

Still have this? pm me your bottom dollar

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32141[/ATTACH] Not trying to be an ass. But my offer of $300 stands if you want to sell it. My early upgrade is less than your asking price.

Right this is the price as if u didn’t want to sign that two year contract … U buy this for 400$ lol … And can essentially come and go as u please il know the price is less … Because of this reason “upgrade” most people love buying bout the phone outright instead of being tied down for 2 years with the carrier

I hear AT&T isn’t doing 2 years anymore, they are trying to shift to their “Next” plans where you pay per month and get a new phone every year. None the less…an unlocked outright price isn’t going to be comparable to an early upgrade price. Can’t blame him for trying though. :wink:

Yep, buy this for $400 and sign up on a $60/month AT&T pre-paid plan with 2gb of LTE data and unlimited talk/text.

In 15 months the difference in price vs a $99 subsidized 5c on a regular plan is paid for and months 16 through 24 you’re making money. At the end of 2 years you’re $180 ahead buying this phone since AT&T’s cheapest non-prepaid plan is $80/month for 2gb of data and unlimited talk/text.

or jump on straight talk or some other mvno and pay $45 a month…

OR go to t mobile and jump on the 5gb LTE with 100 minutes plan for $30/month

I do think $400 is high for this…

^Yeah, I was thinking more for phone plans you can rely on working outside the metro area. :wink:

I mean throw me an offer lol

touche haha.

Reasonable offers considered throw them at me

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/04/04/hamanu4y.jpghttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/04/04/aqu4avu5.jpghttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/04/04/a6yre6e2.jpg