Is that thing your wife?!?

gonna need quite a bi work to get that thing up to 240whp…

goddamn you ramalamadingdongtowski, GET ON FUCKING TOPIC!

sorry.

sorry i aint no bmw fanboiiiiiiiiiiii and like more than one kind of car (unlike yourself)

and i was fuckin with ya with the hardparkin comment, i googled “EP3” and it looks like a clone of yours with an epicly JDM camera angle :rofl

i really couldnt care less how long he’s had his license, if his wife, grandma, 3 kids, 5 nephews and his mother-in-law have their licenses, if he has a 360 Challenge Stradale, a 997 911 GT3 RS, a Viper SRT10 ACR w/ the “hardcore” pckg, and a 40,000awhp civic or not, it’s one guys opinion.

opinions are like assholes, everyone has one and they all stink.

that also applies to your 240whp rusty, dented, repainted, FWD, LSD-lacking, dime-a-dozen honda civic> 274rwhp m3 comment

:smiley:

:hijacked

stop being a homo and comment on the wookie.

Motor: k24a1, k20a2 head oem internals
Header: DC Race header
Cams: types
Intake: type r manifold + TB
exhaust: 2.5 stright back
Tranny: type s tranny
Misc Mods: IMG
WHP: 232 hp / 191.2 tq

Build i plan on “mimicking” next winter. I will be using an RBC insead of a prc intake manifold and higher compression pistons. Ill have no problem breaking 240whp and 200wtq.

dude… i will keeeeel you … stop with this gay ass civic vs bmw shit. its a fucking civic. this thread is about mcbeastly in the sig pic… not about your gay ass cars!

Travis - You fail for getting no one on topic
Krammer - you fail bc your a BMW fanboi
Pete - You fail bc your pete.
Dkid - You dont fail

/fail thread.

/yourself.

cool, sounds like alot of money, actually about what the car is worth no?

What are you fucking french, and say no? after every sentence?

une fille… je n’aime pas tres beacoup, parce que, ehhh je nais pas, tu parle parce que jai fini.

au’ revoir

yea s0n.

j’ai soif

ahh oui! Moi aussi.

quel tu prefere monsieur?

Guy spent less than 3500

l’eau, porquoi?

je ne sais, je ne sais.

haha.

il fait beau main, oo la la

french is gay haha

You do know that 85% of all people who speak french are gay right?