Is there a picture uploader?

…?

Anytime you make a post or a reply there is a section at the bottom that says “attach file” just hit the browse button and select the file you want to upload off of your system. The picture gets uploaded along with the text of your post whenever you hit the submit button.

Originally posted by zman26
Anytime you make a post or a reply there is a section at the bottom that says “attach file” just hit the browse button and select the file you want to upload off of your system. The picture gets uploaded along with the text of your post whenever you hit the submit button.

Yes, I knew you can attach pictures… as I 've already done in other threads.

My question was, is there a picture uploader, where we can for instance save avatars, signatures, and other pictures?

Nevermind, problem solved. :cool:

eek3 erases every 7 days, have fun uploading each time :bigthumb:

Originally posted by quiksilverado
how is it done

Go into your “user cp” and click on “edit options” there will be a change avatar button at the bottom of the list.

i see said the blind man. but i dont have any. where do i get
them. is there a site or something

Send me a picture you would like for your avatar and 5$ via paypal and I will set you up with an avatar picture. :cool:

i see said the blind man. but i dont have any. where do i get
them. is there a site or something

ummm it’s just a personal preference kind of thing. you have to make/find whatever you like on your own, no site that just has them listed unless you just want to use something like an AIM buddy icon or something. and if you can’t find those on the net, you’re pretty retarded.

y0u 5ux045 @ t3h 1nt34w3b

ya their is 1

holy old thread batman