ITS A FUCKING CELBRATION BITCHES!!!

So today is officially a glorious day. jenzfupa left (sorry vladypoo we scared another “product” away)…

AND PJB IS BACK…

YEA this deserves its own thread you fuckin fags… so now go fist your loose ass benny in celebration of these glorious events.

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/34233906.jpg

SHIT- did PJB get to ride in her bustang before she left?!?!? I hope he PM’d his number before she deletes her account :frowning:

ooo good point trace… hey brownjb get her digits kid… then you and failvis can be Eskimo brothers… lol

:rofl:rofl:rofl

+rep.

Im not brown, Im white and dont need numbers when Ive got two phones of my own motherfuckers

I’m sorry, but I’ve been reading Paul’s posts since he came back and… holy fucking shit, Shift would not be the same without him. It really SUCKED when he was banned. Can we please never do that again unless absolutely necessary and as a last resort? There are some key people on this forum that I associate to it in a big way, PJB is one of them. Pretty much all my OG’s. I love you guys. I missed you. That is all.

Wow why don’t you just suck his fucking dick while you’re at it.

Nope, all the old guys. Missed them all. Would be too many dicks.

No such thing. Ask JENSUCKSALOT

her boyfriend would beat me up at the gym if she did that

:rofl

It really never gets old.

Y would he beat you if she sucked ur dick? She’s cheating on him. Not you

lmao. you guys are awsome!

fuck off you dirty whore

:wow

thats the way some guys are.

PJB is shift518 is PJB.

See what I did there? One of those fucking gay things some of you pole smokers do all the time. Suck dicks!

Well… jeez. :cry:

crybaby:lol

There’s a lot of cocksucking faggotry going on in here.