it's a gti.

bumper can’t be cut anymore, i hacked the shit out of it. to cut it more means bumper isn’t there.

Bumperless FTW. fuck vortex opinions.

my IC sat just as low and fit fine and didn’t bow out…

maybe he should get a 20th lip or an r32 bumper.

i agree 20th lip do work

from what i understood from what he told me it has nothing to do with how low it sits. and your bumper looks to be non-modified, meaning your intercooler doesn’t sit how his did, his wont fit without the bumper being hacked to shit.

Hey it was my bday dinner!!! Couldn’t be late. :clap

my bumper was cut quite a bit.

You could say that :wink: We’ll take pics when Jim gets around to tidying up all the wiring and misc stuff under the hood. Still got a few loose ends to clean up on it, get a little retune for some mods that C2 just had no way to compensate their software for, fix the suspension big time. Then cross fingers and pray the gearbox doesn’t blow apart on the first solid pull the car makes :rofl

the intercooler in this car required alot more cutting than just the front bumper to get it to even remotely fit :lol

this i know, you have to get rid of the rebar or cut it, which i would NEVER even think about doing.

that o2j is gonna go kaput, those tranny’s don’t fogive.

yetti better save for an o2m.:lol

this thing is POOPRA POWRD!!!

and come on pete my intercooler is more than twice the size of your tiny one. its not the height either its the width. 3in in and out is hard to fit behind the stock bumper…

Fo sho! I’m surprise it hasn’t given out with the feeble 1/2-3/4 throttle pulls it faces at the moment.

Jim has some plans in the works. Plans that include having the o2m go out in a blaze of glory! haha!

Vr6 Turbz is TORQUEYSTEER

FWD FTL :frowning:

its true :frowning:

mine sits just as low as yours.

brett’s is a bit bigger then mine and i can GAURNTEE you his core will support more power then yours will.

i didnt think bretts was 3in?

just so people get the point the intercooler cant go up any more and it cant go back any further… the things that could be cut to move it closer in have been. its as tight as its going to get…