Its all gotta go...

Time to move on. All parts are off a 2003 GTI 1.8t. I want it all gone asap. I do need some stock parts as well…I will list what stock parts I need. The only things I am keeping are the chip, roof rack, and stereo.

ECS Tuning Race N75 Valve - $70
Neuspeed FMIC - $500 and your stock one

Thats all I can think of for now. I dont have pics of everything but I can get pics as requested. Some parts are still on the car since I need stock ones to replace them. The sooner I can get rid of most of it the better. All items are first person with in hand gets them. I will not hold any items for anyone. I will only accept cash/money order.

For quickest response email me at crisafullij@gmail.com.

What type of forge dv?.. interested in the springs

Its the forge 007. Sorry but I’m not gonna separate the springs and the dv itself. You gotta take both.

Joe I got a stock Turbo Induction pipe ill sell you for $15 my oem one popped up on day when cleaning

joe ill prolly grab that TIP pipe and give u my stocker

Jon…if I Dave doesnt end up buying this one I will def grab that stock one from you.

100 and the stocker?

Just replied to your email.

Gonna have to do better than that s0n!

Sale pending on the turbo inlet

JVC Sold

Bump.

Diverter Valve and Turbo Inlet both sold

or give it back to me. since i gave it to you under the impression you didnt have one

LOL. I didn’t have one. I used yours and sold the GLI then after Joe finally put the stuff on his car i got his that I was suppose to get. You can swing by and take it if you want it I was almost gonna toss it out today.

nah i dont wanna it, but if that were mine, id much rather see it given away. kinda shady to get something for free that is worth nothing to begin with, then try to flip it like that

Offers?

Got an offer for $930 on the rims/tires…if anyone can do better by 9pm tonight they are yours.

Rims/Tires Sold

Anyone?

Cold Air Intake is sold.

New price on the exhaust as well…plus I no longer need any stock exhaust parts.

Get my IC…

Text me!