It's *HOT*

98 in Bronxville, NY right now :frowning:

I have MAJOR swamp ass. It’s like a slip-n-slide down there. :nono

over 100 in my garage. I have to come in every couple of minutes to stop dripping. :sad

i missed 3rd like 6 times goin to eb games

I’m leavin to go hang out at a pool :tong

was like 95 at the Yankees game yesterday, and i was on the first base side near the duggout so i caught sun all day… humidity was like 60%… it was a scorcher for sure

You saw a good game. :slight_smile:

Crystal and I sit near 1st base side near dugout myself. I was close to going but too hot.

#1 yes its fucking hot out… schwetty nuts = teh suck.

#2… yankees blow. THE END.

Rangers FTL. How do you like that one. Douche. :haha

Yankees as God’s team. Period.

free tickets are that much better too, its on the Teir, but its section 9 row 619 box F so you get a good view of the whole field except the corner of right field. they are 60$ seats for that game

619 is a NICE section. Personally, I’ll go up to the Tier Reserved MVP as I typically can get them for $20-$30 instead of the $50-$75 for the Tier Box (where you were).

Most of the time, I sit Field Level @ FC 69 right near 1st base. Depends on the game and the price of the ticket via my broker.

But for free, take them and run.

ive got the july 20th oakland tickets as well… same seats… i can only imagine how nasty itll be then

my dad gets 2 home games from his buddy every year, 4 tickets for each. he gets them from his work… hes the head of the MTA down in NYC

July will be rough especially those seats as you are not in the shade. Buy plenty of $10 beers.

Spend the money for a FIELD CHAMPIONSHIP ticket in the stadium before it’s closed. Much different experience.

its not hot out at all, dont be babys

WTF you talking about? :lol

It’s now 100 here w/ humidity.

A/C just broke in my building at work. Fuck my life. :idiots

my balls r in 3 gallons of sweat

Red Sox > Yankees

And i have 2 cars that don’t have A/C…everyone can quit their bitching.

swamp ass FTL.

Red Sox suck.

Manny + Kevin = bitches.