I've never wanted a 5 series more....

hahahaha i thought the exact same thing. I was like nice car but the photos kinda suck.

but u know he was trying so hard, like we all did when we started takin pix lol

When I was working on a client over the summer in Connecticut, my ride from the train station to the client has a :pimp: 5 series. They are quite the hot.

Don’t you have a 5 series right now as well? (older that is)

Is it just me or does anyone else feel like it needs more of a lip? I’m sure I’ll get used to the styling, it’s just at the moment I don’t so much like it. :gotme:

Ok what am I missing? I don’t think the pics are great, but I didn’t think they were as shitty as you are making them sound.

nah its nothin

c’mon, I want to learn.

word.

Yep, it’s Dead right now though. Might be back alive this summer, or I might sell it.

I <3 BMW Styling.

Wow, I love it. Fucking rims are gorgeous. I wouldnt do shit to that car except drive the hell out of it.

freaking beautiful

dont care for it

meh, nostrils & lights kill an otherwise nice set of lines.

that’s hot. the new styling really grew on me and i’ve realized that i don’t like them in pictures as much as i do in person. i thought the new m5 was kinda meh in pics, but so fucking hot on the road.

hotttttttt!!!

Likewise.

I should post some pics of the M5 sitting 15 feet behind me right now.

my friend audrey has a sick black M5 with 20 inch black rims and 6 piston brembos… its rediculous hott

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y21/AMGGIRL/QA5Y9292.jpg