JASMA SR... 180sx direct bolt on Catback

Im selling my aftermarket catback that was on my 180sx when i first got the car. Its in great condition, no rust on the piping, clean, however when i was cleaning it i took off whatever coating there was on the piping so im selling it as is and if someone is interested they can primer it. Also i have the bolt on bracket that the muffler piece attaches to, also nicely cleaned and painted i just never took a picture of it. Its $215 CAD OBO local pick up, Thanks

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g113/Andywon05/180sx6.jpg

what size is this? 3". more information would be nice.

Its over 3", look at the last pic

my bad, the pics didn’t show up on my work computer…

Nice exhaust…

I live in Edmonton for those who is interested

interested contact info?

I PM’d you a while ago. Lemmi know if it’s still for sale. :rolleyes:

I’m pretty sure Jasma is not a brand. It is like CARB for exhausts in California.

Ya, JASMA is the Japanese Automobile Muffler Association. You have a muffler that meets the JASMA standards which I believe are noise and emissions.

Just to verify 100%, This exhaust will work on a 91 240sx with a sr20det? I am almost positive it works, just want verification.

Thanks,

Ryan

thats a wierd bolt pattern for that exhaust, ECV would not fit on it. All of that extra weight, but also more support

i have a similar exhaust on my car i picked up a month ago. same size piping and everything. company is St. May though.

5zigen knock off :anal

Just to verify 100%, This exhaust will work on a 91 240sx with a sr20det? I am almost positive it works, just want verification.

Mine has an sr20 also so it should flow the same, dont see why it would be any different. Also just to mention that i have the bolt on bracket that bolts on to the body near the bumper to hold the muffler part.

SOLD…Thanks