Jays playcenter now

I seen these nice trucks at home depot the other day. I cant remember the renting price but its cheap. We could get it done in 2 days.

Would it be wierd if I came and got this for myself to play on?

The ladies love playcenters…

I also got a pressure washer. A part broke came off on it but i ordered a new one shold be in within a week. So we could also pressure wash it too.

No

Im gonna nickname my penis “the playcenter”

im going for a couple hrs ill check this later

no takers on it? I just called my sister and waiting for a response, wheres it located unless I missed it?

Wheatfield

good deal… I bet it would suck to take apart.

I’ll take it, just gotta reserve a trailer with uhaul.

I’m guessing if I broke it down into a few big pieces I could trailer them home one at a time.

Can I come over and play on it?

I think it will only be a 2-3 day job if we worked on it all day. Hey it beats paying 2k for it what it cost my dad to build.

:slight_smile:

I’m picturing one evening taking it apart. Take the slide off, take the connecting tube off, and use lots and lots of rope to tie the remaining towers to uhaul’s 6x12 trailer. One trip per tower, plus one more trip for the slide and connecting tube. Drive slow, stick to side streets, no problem.

Can I get a truck/trailer into your back yard?

Jay if u need a truck i can get my fathers surburban, not sure if it would all fit, but its pretty big

I can post up Jays address if anyone wants to come rock on on his new play center :tup: :lol:

its already up on myspace :slight_smile:

Thanks for the offer, but my Expedition is only slightly smaller than a suburban. $30 for a uhaul trailer isn’t a big deal and should be way easier than trying to stuff it in an enclosed truck.

Not cool. Free slide rides for anyone who wants to help me lift the fucker over my chain link fence though. :slight_smile:

WAT?

lol i was joking, but i forgot u had the expedition lol

yeah 30 bucks isnt bad.

^ The reason I was concerned about the Myspace thing was a couple years back my idiot brother in law made a myspace for my dog. I found it while checking out the history in IE on my laptop he always uses.