JDM 180SX parts pics updated

He guys I have a few parts I wanna get rid of before I scrap my parts car.
1780-201-7436
Text me and I will call you back. I have free long distance.

Tail light lenses w/center piece…$50

Rust free door shells…$50 each

Personal steering wheel and hub…$100

Black interior panels and console…$? whats it worth to ya poop brown interior owners. lol

Bride Racing seat and bracket RHD…$250

180SX 1/4 glass windows…$25 each

Instrument panel…$100

I will even cut out the drives side quarter panel or the rockers if any of you dare to do body work it is in very fixable cond. Im keeping the carpet and any parts I dont sell will go in my shed for safe keeping. If you want better pics let me know I will rush out and take some for you. Sorry about the shadows.

Lets keep this positive please.

I go into the city alot so dont be afraid of checking my stuff out because I live in Cold Lake. I can also meet people half way.

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn194/wannaskyline/pics1009.jpg

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn194/wannaskyline/pics1008.jpg

What is the condition of the black pillars that bolt into by the doorjambs? Glovebox?

you have a pm

check pms!

do you have any of these parts on your scrap car?
need clutch and brake pedals, clutch cylinder and lines, clutch, flywheel, driveshaft, and ECU.
thanks

PMs replied to I will delete as sold still all there.

My cell number was edited into my post feel free to text and I will call you guys back ASAP. Thanks

do you have the temp sensor that plugs into the bottom of the rad?

Where is Cold Lake??

I want that bride seat!!

We are driving down to Lethbridge next Friday June 6th. I will divert my trip through Edmonton and Calgary for 180sx parts reasons.

I dont know what everyones schedules are like but I cant sit around all day and wait for people to show up. I will stop for 1 hour in each city for gas snacks and a pee break for the 4 females I travel with.

My phone number is 780 594-0640 or cell 780-201-7436. I am going to make a list of peoples numbers to call as I enter each city. I cant think of any easier way to do this so this is how it will go. Call me if you want PMs work too. Icheck my emails about 6 times a night or more.
Thanks Tony

any chance you have a rear subframe that is still good?

Anyone else. So far I have stops in Edmonton and Calgary on my way through. Any of you Lethbridge boys and girls need anything. Theres more than whats listed i am parting out most of a car. JUST ASK!!! Thanks

I will have to wait on the parts for the 5-speed swap for a month or so unfortunately. However i do need the left hood hinge ASAP. Can you help me out?

Got my parts… good seller… thanks.

Thanks Man!!

Still got lots of stuff guys>

Bumpity

do you have an front lower control arms with ball joints in good shape?
also do you have a power brace?
if so should me a pm for a price. thanks