JDM 'Balt Touge Drifting!!!!

You’ve sampled every water source on earth, now, have you?

:rofl if you mean water = alcohol, probably.

Water all tastes the same, I don’t get it when people say “OMG THIS WATER IS BETTER THAN THIS WATER#@&%

How is it going out there for you Steve? Glad to see you are liking it so far… I used to live in Merced CA for like 2 years. I loved it out there. I didn’t even realize you left already! We’re gonna miss ya shooting !! ;D ;D

I’ve had water from the springs off exit 30… it was aight

I kinda like it out here. Just trying to meet some people out here besides people from work.

Yeah no shooting where I am hahaha

Bullshit, go take a drink from the water in your toilet and then go drink some purified spring water. Then again, water is water…

You’re an idiot.

Here’s a link to the pictures I took from this road:

http://kloptech.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=14

togue video from that road?? :excited

No video, the road it serious, I actually had to concentrate on driving since all the turns are blind, and the road is narrrow in some spots (just enough space for one car). But I seen quite a few cars racing on that road. A couple lowered Integra’s, mustang, boxer s, and a bmw. Oh and also a Tundra (pickup). He was flying too!

I met up with 9 other 240s last night and we touge/drifted this road. Amazing! I was riding along with the leader car S13 hatch, Apexi coilovers and 17x9 all around. Great time, the guy I was riding with (Chris) was a good driver and practices on this road every week. He left almost all the cars in the dust as only 1 other car, s13 coupe with silvia front could keep up. The road was wet is some spots and some people spun out, bumped the person in front of them or went into the ditch. Chris saved his car a couple times from understeering into the rock wall but nothing really close. I also got to ride in the s13 coupe and it had Stance coilovers and it road very nice, I’m buying a set as soon as I can.

After taking the road twice we were parked at the end and waiting for the others to catch up, Chris got a text from a guy that was in the back of the group saying he just got pulled over so we all raced to the freeway and we could see the road from a part on the freeway and there was like 4-5 cop cars blocking the road. Crazy shit, but we never got caught. If I had my video camera out here I would of taken some sick footage, but I found a shitty video online of someone just driving the road and you can see how nasty it is.

Check out some of the related videos too.

[youtube=425,350]2pvShboPs6I[/youtube]

:ohnoes ballller shit mang

Some towns definately have different water. Some of it is disgusting. Ive had different water in different relatives’ houses and there is a difference. Well water also tastes different.
The water is good here in Rotterdam though.

Thanks Paul, that was from November 9th MANG.

Didnt even notice the dates.
I thought it was a new thread.

i want to go on that road with Seamus driving the acura

FWD would never make it on that road.

youd be surprised :nod