JDM Deep Dish Rrims ARE HERE!!!!!! 17-18"

JDM DEEP DISH RIMS!!! ALL 5x114.3!

Are you tired of searching Zilvia and Ebay for gangster sizing and offset rims? Are you unsure of how much it will cost you for those rims to your door with customs? Are you paranoid that your rims will never arrive on your front door step? How about all those scammers that you’ve thought twice about paying someone over the internet? WELL, HERE’S YOUR CHANCE TO OWN THOSE RIMS AND ALL RIMS ARE LOCATED IN THE GTA, DELIVERY IS AN OPTION!!!

These where supposed to be my spare drift rims for the track but I rather use the funds and upgrade my motor. So here is my own personal stash of rare rims!

BALLLLLLLLLLIN’

Work VS-MX 17x8/9J +5 all around 2PC
SOLD!!!

Work VS-MX 18x9/10J +8 all around 2PC
SOLD!!!

18x9J +8
TIRE SPECS: 235/40/18
Bridgestone B500 si
70% on the 9J pair

18x10J +8
TIRE SPECS: 265/30/18
Nankang Ultra Sport NS II
90% on the 10J pair

Manaray 17x8.5 +33 /9.5J +35
SOLD!!!

17x8.5J +33

17x9.5J +35

Work Equip 17x10.5 +16 3PC!!! PAIR
SOLD!!!

!!!SORRY, I CANNOT GET ANY RIMS ON REQUEST!!!

NOTE: Since there are so many rims and I just got them, getting DETAILED photos of the little scratches and blemishes will take time. However, what you see in the picture is basically the overall condition of them. Some of the wheels that were not able to get into the photo because of the lack of room might consist of those small blemish or scratches that do not appear on the wheels in photo. NONE have oxidization and ALL are straight and no bends or chips. Just minor scratches and paint chips on the center caps.

Can you get work equip mesh?

other specs?

offsets
width
price!

i want 17" work vs!

whats the prices?

Can you Please post the weight of these rims. It’ll help a lot. Thanks.

^^ sorry that isn’t possible since 1/2 of the rims posted have tires on them.

You can look up wheel weights of each brand on their corresponding sites.

PS: unless you are racing professionally, wheel weights play almost no significant role unless they are a non-name brand wheel. however, you can assume with much confidence that these are quite light compared to your ordinary wheel because they are all 2pc or 3pc and are BRAND NAME rims.

psh, those rims are weak like a small child samson (except for the equips)

i believe you will be hearing from me about the equips, please post price or pm me a special one WINK

in other fine news:

My rims came with a random note, clearly people in cali are psychic…

the jig is up mike.

(ps. i love you)

Man, it’s so easy. Equips and Manarays are without the tires allready, and others
weights of rims you can post with tires. Believe me people here know, appreciate and value good stuff, so it can only help you with the sale.
Cheers:D:D

Thanks, if the weight of the wheels is the major deciding factor upon purchasing these items, I’ll find some time to weigh them. It won’t be tonight though. I just finished dinner =P

How much they weight? Your prices are…oooooooooooHoooooooo!

Thats a shitload of wheel. What are the bolt patterns on the mesh wheels?

Edit: Shit nm, didn’t see the big text at the top lol. None of them have dual bolt patterns?

^^ Actually I remember some of them do but forgot, I’ll have a check tmw and let you know.

If they don’t just convert to 5lug, 4lug rims in these offset and sizes are HARD to find unless you buy new!

im so glad that i converted to 5 lug this winter!

delete

For the people who are asking about fitment on these rims, here they are!

NOTE: I have 15mm spacers in the REAR in all of these pictures!

Works VS-MX 18x9/10 +8

FRONT

REAR (15mm spacer is on)

dammm without the 15mm spacer it will still be flush in the back. deeep dish finally some rims that arnt sunken … quality jdm rims…BALLLINNNNNNNNNN~!!!

that is god didly freakin sexy. baller rims mang

Equips are pending!

samson let me knwo abtou those equips i have the matchign fronts :slight_smile: