JDM Deep Dish Rrims ARE HERE!!!!!! 17-18"

^^ Thanks Bobby, I hope you enjoy the wheels! I’m looking forward to seeing them on your car!

PRICE DROP on the Work VS-MX 18x9/10J +8

$1900 with tires!!!

No 4 lug love?

Anyone want the 18x9’s ? I want the 18x10’s, looking for someone to split with ?

Buy Buy Buy!

WORK VS-MX 18x9/10J +8 are SOLDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

ALL WHEELS ARE SOLD!

Within less than 2 weeks, 3 sets and 1 pair were all sold…moved some serious weight!!!

next!

:slight_smile:

I am now officially taking requests.

It will work as follows.

Since these are auction wheels or whatever, there is no way i can find a specific wheel in a specific color and size.

I can only find rims if you give me a range for the offset/size. And a rim design, like MESH, 5spoke, DEEP DISH etc.

I will also pick and choose who I take requests from, to save me time from those who aren’t sure about what they want etc.

If i find a rim for your request, I’ll send you pics and offset and then will tell you the total cost. I will also attach the deposit amount needed before I even try and get them. If the wheels are bought I’ll let you know. If they are gone after you give me the deposit, I will return it to you. I will do EMT and cover the $1.50 charge if your wheels cannot be purchased.

Ok, lets do this!

PM me if your ready to buy some wheels.

NOTE: Since this is new, I strongly prefer people who I either know/talked to, or those who have some history on the forum. I need to know who I’m dealing with. Thanks!

I just want some ballpark figures before I can dish out any cash for some wheels.

I’m looking for some mesh wheels 15/16x8/9 -ve offset, or a low +ve offset.

Any chance you get some kinda meshies that are not staggerd? Preferablly 8" or higher in width and 16" or 17"?

Sorry Dan, its an auction so its very unpredictable. Some times you get super crazy deals, sometimes you just get a deal.

You need to be prepared with cash in hand because if I find rims but the auction ends in 1 day, it would be just a waste of time if you can’t fork the money out.

I’d be happy to try and find something for you when you got cash to dish out!

Just estimate how much that type of wheel would be worth and be prepared for that as a worst case scenario type of thing.

There is a decent chance. Mostly are staggered though but I’ll keep an eye out for you. 5 bolt right Gonad?

Ok, I’m going to revise how I’m going to do this. If there were a lot of people with different requests, I’d be searching for days.

I’m going to post up pictures of potential rims that I think people would be interested in, such as 5spokes, Mesh, Deep Dish etc. and most of them will be between decent to gangster offsets.

I’ll post pictures with the range of the offset/size and you guys can PM me if you want detailed pictures and price.

I’m just saying I know what wheels go for for the wheels I want. But I want to know your costs. Shipping and your middleman cost, so I know what to add.

I’ll start browsing through yahoo japan for stuff I want and let you know via MSN.