JDM guys playing JDM games

It’s somekind of a tongue twister game in Japan, it’s not in english but still funny :lol:

http://www.glumbert.com/media/tonguetwister

i watched that entire show, the second guy…he gets fukked up in every game they play. the last guy and the first guy are crazy ass dudes. you should find the one where they fukk around with ernesto hoost(the kick boxer)

i think thats a re-post but funny as shit still lol

i havent see it before, but that sh*t is halarious, nice post there jimmy the greek 8)

Thank you my pork chop friend.

By the way Jimmy the Greek sucks that is the crapiest Greek food you will eat anywhere. It’s like north americanized Greek food and no Jimmy the Greek location ever has any Greek people working there. I go to Yorkdale mall for lunch most the times and I went to Jimmy the Greek once and I refuse to go again. They make Greek food look bad the bastards. It’s like having a Chinese buffet owned and operated by a bunch of Jamaicans or something. It’s just not too authantic :lol:

bahah - nothing funnier than a few dudes taking it in the ballz

Like Mandarin chinese food. :roll:

Yeah something like that…but at least at the Mandarin they have Chinese people working there! …some are pure fresh straight from the container and don’t know a word of english but hey at least they are Chinese!

Mandarin is still awesome. I know it’s not chinese food, but that doesn’t mean I can’t still like it. Hell I like it BETTER than the real stuff :lol:

It’s somekind of a tongue twister game in Japan, it’s not in english but still funny :lol:

http://www.glumbert.com/media/tonguetwister

i watched that entire show, the second guy…he gets fukked up in every game they play. the last guy and the first guy are crazy ass dudes. you should find the one where they fukk around with ernesto hoost(the kick boxer)

i think thats a re-post but funny as shit still lol

i havent see it before, but that sh*t is halarious, nice post there jimmy the greek 8)

Thank you my pork chop friend.

By the way Jimmy the Greek sucks that is the crapiest Greek food you will eat anywhere. It’s like north americanized Greek food and no Jimmy the Greek location ever has any Greek people working there. I go to Yorkdale mall for lunch most the times and I went to Jimmy the Greek once and I refuse to go again. They make Greek food look bad the bastards. It’s like having a Chinese buffet owned and operated by a bunch of Jamaicans or something. It’s just not too authantic :lol:

bahah - nothing funnier than a few dudes taking it in the ballz

Like Mandarin chinese food. :roll:

Yeah something like that…but at least at the Mandarin they have Chinese people working there! …some are pure fresh straight from the container and don’t know a word of english but hey at least they are Chinese!

Mandarin is still awesome. I know it’s not chinese food, but that doesn’t mean I can’t still like it. Hell I like it BETTER than the real stuff :lol: