JDM Kouki Front end. Complete! :) Mint Condition.

Cheaper out there? Def.
Better shape? Not a chance.
Gunna spend what you paid for it just in bodywork? Probably, if you wanted it to look nice.
So forget the 600 half complete junk, and 1400 jdm junk, 1500 gets you the cleanest, most complete, JDM kouki front(not some rusty, ugly usdm front, hacked to … you get the point)
Basically, if you didnt buy this and bought a different front end, you would be a fool.

What you see, is what you get.
Importers sell ding’d up, beat up ones for 1300, so save yourself 5 or 600 in bodywork, and buy one thats mint, scuff and spray. Straight as a arrow, professionally done job here.
All imported from japan.
All parts were double primed and block sanded, then painted in only the best materials. Going a different route with my car.

YOU GET:
Hood
Fenders, left and right
HeadlampsDOT approved, proper lhd format lights to keep you legal
Grille
DMAX corner lights
Rebar/bumper brackets etc. Great for a FMIC, lots of room with JDM version
Front Bumper Cover
headlight brackets
Front Bumper turn signals
************** delivery(with deposit) is availible, along with discounted installation.***************
Colour is Nissan Crimson Black, paint code “GAD” for those who have asked, as they want to bite my look.

There are still holes for the wiper squirters, i just used some vinyl to cover them up, as I dont have a washer bottle.

wow this is actually id say a great deal for such a minty front end. very veryyyyy minty. LOL glws :slight_smile:

ive seen this in person. its absolutely beautiful. someone should buy it then paint the rest of the car to match :slight_smile:

seen this in person, mint as fuck!

It’s mint

Thanks for the bumps guys. Also, I have JDM OEM Foglamps, with all hardwares, and OEM kouki “foglamp delete” dummy lights, in mint shape, for extra

holy fawk! clean … and the price fuckin great

Not selling complete car for 1500. Cant believe I have to say this. Yikes.

LOL what bozo thought you were selling it for $1500.

How hard would it be to put this front end on an S13? What else would I need?

Give me a call 905 962 7498./

Are you interested in any trades?

20,50,100 bills only. Not interested in trades, sorry. Unless 17/18 inch wide wheels that tickle my fancy or brembos or the like for my kouki.

trade for my gf? shit at cooking but perfect in the sack

Please dont make a deal then flake last minute, pulling the front end is a pain and i dont have extra time to do so. front end is READY 2 go and OFF the car.

would you drop it to Kennedy and Eglinton for your asking price?

905 962 7498

Yes, I can. Sent you a pm, got no reply.

-----edit-------

Updated description for relevance to junk currently for sale.

Buy it before SUNDAY and get FREE OEM JDM FOGLIGHTS, WITH BEZEL and BRACKETS! a $200 value