jerry's tonite then some crusin

who’s up for it??? be leaving soon to head up. right now its 830. be leaving around 9 or 930.

call 412 292 5427 if you heading up or just want to meet up and cruise or shit

i am in

wheres jerrys at??

cant make it,me shaggy,turbo18vw,sam&hoss are putting on sunny exhaust!!!:smiley:

Originally posted by Pewterss
cant make it,me shaggy,turbo18vw,sam&hoss are putting on sunny exhaust!!!:smiley:
I know theres a funny in that statement somewhere:D

hoss?

as it eric sutton?:confused:

cant make it, got the integra ripped apart

i am hoss…

but spelled haas… someone taking my glory

we went to miracle mile…bj me flying low slowbowtie quik and some other where there

thanks idiot for doing a burnout on your bike 6 inches from my car…

ooooh and silver tried to get another race vs a z06…i guess thats a normal friday night thing for him

I drove past taco bell and i saw a silver trans am and was thinking about stopping, but figured i didnt have enough neons on my car to stop.

Originally posted by VictorSmalls
hoss?

as it eric sutton?:confused:

is this eric that drives a hyundai??? and is from EF cause if it is this kid does not like me cause i guess we were bangin the same girl at the same time when we were in h/s :frowning:

Originally posted by flyinglow57
is this eric that drives a hyundai??? and is from EF cause if it is this kid does not like me cause i guess we were bangin the same girl at the same time when we were in h/s :frowning:
bingo MAC daddy!!!:slight_smile:

:tounge:

my name is SONNY!!! :madfawk: :madfawk: :madfawk: :finger: :mullet:

Originally posted by turbovw18
:tounge:

my name is SONNY!!! :madfawk: :madfawk: :madfawk: :finger: :mullet:
ok,weres toss???:tounge:

Yea, i was out taco bell last nite …

where you in the blue gt1 or the silver one

I dont drive i was with Todd… . i juss like GTI’s so you konw thats why i made it my name…

Originally posted by flyinglow57

Same kid Mac… lol

that car is a piece of work… i cant belive he wasts money on it…

Oh yeah, the Hoss me, Sonny and Victor know has had that name for almost 10 years… just how we know him…