Jesus...

Talk about my legs again, you’ll need a wheelchair yourself.

wasn’t really sure you even had legs, but thank you for clearing that up !!

You have a TRUCK. Not a fully built, 160mph truck that will smoke ZR1’s and Lambos. So, yes by all means go turn your key for me.

Wheels just so happens to have a sub-machine gun attachment for the chair. You DONT wanna see that!

I do, and joke about them again… I’ll pay half of your burial services.

naw, no thanks on the offer. I’ve got enough insurance for that, don’t need any welfare handouts.

ok, I dont have class tomorrow, Im gonna have a few drinks and join in this shit fest of shit talking :lol

Talk about having small dog syndrome.

How do you know what state my truck is in? Seriously, shut the fuck up dude… I’m sick of your mouth. Please, do me a favor and introduce yourself next time you see me in person. IO’m about 4’5, cruise in an orange wheelchair made by quickie and FOX SHOCKS written on the side. I’m done with your internet mouth.

Trust me, you won’t be seeing me in person. I’m going to safetly assume that we don’t “run” in the same circle’s.

wowowowowow thats low.

That’s a good thing for you, because eating from straws until your pathetic life passes away wouldn’t be a good thing.

Do me a favor, pretend I’m dead on this site. And if I see one more condescending, better than you prick comment, I will, WILL promise to follow up on it.

And no, this is not violence, this is the typical “my mom and dad pays for my internet so I run my mouth” syndrome. Test me, please.

And I mean on this site, period.

That kids fucked up… Corey knows I would fold him any day of the week.

thanks asshole, and yeah my shitbox is a dog.

:hug

haha god i hate my piece of shit. at least it looks half way decent

99FRC’s Priority List:

1. Gym
  2. Tan
  3. Laundry
  4. Fuck bitches
  5. Get Money
    1080928309203984230902. Give a shit about what HotWheels says or does.

Congrats bro. You made the list.

Anyone who feels the need to fight wh3els, please direct it to me. You can setup a private meeting with me anytime. Please, do it yourself and don’t have a mutual friend contact me like Tony Caton did with one of my friends on Facebook. If you have a problem, bring it to me and we’ll see how things go down.

Fuck all the haters, this truck is going to be legit.

No really… I don’t know you, and you could be an excellent dude… But, my disability is off limits… And if you’d like to find those limits, keep probing.

If not, lets have a beer and talk about naked womenz.