JJs Automotive

Has a new website www.jjsautomotiveracing.com or www.jjsautomotive.com. Its still under construction but it is getting close to being done. We will beable to offer our customers new and used performance parts. We have 5 warehouses we order from and there location are Ohio, Michigan, North Carolina, California, and Texas. Also we will have a section for our used parts and our used vehicles. As most of u know we are mostly GM but our suppliers for performance parts do offer us aftermarket parts for imports. For orders please contact LSXperformance, Pewter, or Solow. Also we can be reach through email at king1@zoominternet.net or King3@zoominternet.net. For performance talk u can post ur questions on our message forum www.lsxperformanceparts.net/forums .

The site looks good… Monster Commerce is the shit, that is what we used for Hybridynamics E-Commerce site.

yeah this software is the shit. Im very pleased with with this software.

Looks great so far!

:cool:

lookin good

The site looks really good so far

you would get more interested if there were half naked women posing on the cars for sale fyi…

+1

Looks good guys!!! JJ’s FTW

Is there any suggestions on parts I should list for u guys?

looks great guys

post #8

Excellent Website

JJ’s FTW

Is that an Integra Type R Tach that you guys use in your logo? If so thats kinda funny!

x2

why do u say that or havent u ever seen a GM go that high in RPM’s

I liked the website (and JJ’s prices) so much that I went down and bought a car tonight!:naughty:

It has nothing to do with any motor getting into high rpms… im just talking about the tach graphic… it looks exactly like an ITR tach… just wondering. I just thought it was ironic that you were using a import tach graphic for your domestic business… either way it looks good…

My graphic guy did that. We plain on selling import stuff but for now were going to start with the domestic stuff.