JJ's blazer Today

thats great… congrats jj

congrats! i thought i saw a 9.94,

v-8 s-10’s are the shiznit…

congrats and all on a 8.5" way to go…

i have the runs on video… i will through them up tomorrow. definitely badass seeing the blazer pull the front wheels

didnt know it was on stock suspension… i figured a monster of a car err truck like that would have a pretty good suspension setup goin.

1.5’s is good on that setup. any plans for more suspension work?

not much more that you can do with out going to a 4link system. i say it works pretty damn good for what it got. basically its just a lower control arm bolted to the rear then the frame. with stock zq8 springs. (could be wrong on the setup but thats all that i can tell) not much more that you can do with out totally changing it to something crazy. some coil overs and 4 link would be sick on that truck.

leaf springs

stock zq8 leaf spring 2’’ lowering block with cowtracks bars!

Congrats. :bigthumb:

thats good to here…

why do u think is aint running better?

Congrats, that is one bad suv:beer:

it def was bad ass to see it run in person sat:beer::cool: …can’t wait to see it improve…

The Balzer is quite impressive in person. It was running better this time than the last TnT.

I saw some of you fells @ the track, but, I felt like a tool walking up to you and “I’m the new guy…”. That probably sounds queer too, oh well, maybe next time, or @ the Flashlight Drags, I’m gonna try to make it.

Mike

lol its always nice to meet new ppl…dont be shy and introduce urself lol

Get it ready and we’ll see what the 240 has to say about it,

In the meantime Nice runs :bigthumb:

Great runs! Congrats! :beer: