John Hennessey - "slanderous and libelous"

damn…

http://www.cherokeesrt8.com/forums/showthread.php?t=622

And now I get this private message from John Hennessey:
LEGAL ACTION

I SUGGEST THAT YOU CHANGE OR DELETE YOUR POST TO REFLECT FACTS THAT YOU KNOW TO BE TRUE FROM YOUR OWN PERSONAL DEALINGS WITH ME OR HENNESSEY PERFORMANCE ENGINEERING.

IF YOU DO NOT DO THIS WITHIN 24 HRS THEN I WILL INSTRUCT OUR COMPANY ATTORNEY TO FILE A LAWSUIT AGAINST YOU AND THE FORUM OWNER / OPERATOR.

IF YOU FEEL THAT YOUR FACTS ARE CORRECT AND CAN AFFORD THE COST OF LITIGATION THEN MORE POWER TO YOU.

JOHN HENNESSEY, PRESIDENT
HENNESSEY PERFORMANCE ENGINEERING

Sorry John, its called free speech. If its false then prove it to us. Why would we pay you to do “work” on our cars when these horror stories are all over the internet. I really think the owner of this website should take a look at whats going on here.
Another thing, Didnt the company used to be called Hennessey Motorsports? Did you change to Hennessey Performance Engineering because all the lawsuits against you were made in the original company name?

wow…I had no idea what an egomaniac that guy is.

hahahaha!
“the masturbating in the shower” bit :lol:

madness.

Fucktard.

Wow, I always thought the guy seemed a little shady from reading between the lines on the C&D reviews of his products (like when he used bag after bag of ice to ice down his intercooler in the supertuner challenge, just so he could beat the LPE car), but now I know he’s a crook.

No matter how much of a crook he may be, this still falls under “Buyer beware”. If I gave him my car that cost me over $75,000 and was expecting him to do $30,000+ worth of work on it, I’d be checking up on him atleast every other week.

That is some horrible business practice though… taking parts from one customer’s car to finsh another… It was only a matter of time til something like that (and all the other shit that he may pull) came back to bit him in the ass.

This has been ongoing for a while with him. I hear he fucked over quite a few people. :tdown:

Hennessey digs himself into a deeper hole on a regular basis. While he does know what he is doing, his ego walks into the room about a full week before he gets there. he has been riding the “I was first and the magazines have been giving me a handjob since” bit for YEARS now. He has been surpassed by so many companies it is funny, yet his prices remain SKY HIGH.

On a side note, I do feel that he IS making an attempt to straighten his business out. Time will tell.

I’ve heard the story with the guy going to Hennesey’s shop and then getting arrested. That’s some fucked up shit.

what a dick

wasn’t there a thing years ago where viper owners were filing suits against him cause he kept their cars for oh - forever?

EDIT: yeah, see what happens when you start drag racing j-bodies? bad shit

i guess not every supertuner can be as cool as lingenfelter…RIP :tdown:

lol. I have been reading this thread…I guess he went around to a lot of boards and typed messages like this.

http://www.300cforums.com/forums/general-discussion/21978-efool-gets-punked-his-own-board.html

He seems like a real fuckface

HAHHAHA :rofl:

Just posted to say that word, didn’t you?

pompous son of a whore!

oh my god that 300C board is so fucking slow, and what a fuckface for his responses

Wow, what an awesome guy.

Yeah… but more specifically, it was that he was having money issues. Allegedly, he would basically take your order, take your cash, take your car… and then strip your car of any parts it wouldnt need after the “build,” and would use your money+parts money to complete older customers’ cars. As you can imagine… you quickly fall behind the 8-ball with this practice.

Update:

http://www.300cforums.com/forums/general-discussion/21978-efool-gets-punked-his-own-board.html

would YOU give this guy tens of thousands?

oh

he’s from texas

it’s making more sense already

i remember that pg1 story from an old GN forum post