Joined the bike crew EDIT* SHES HOME!!

congrats dude… be safe out there

awesome mike. We’ll def be riding together this summer. :tup:

I’m gonna learn from you willy, teach me to run 9’s! lol jk…

Def paulo, we gotta meet up :tup:

shifty, i’ve sat on the big 3, r6, cbr’s and gix’s, the cbr & gsxr to me were the most comfortable. The yamaha’s i didnt like the seat and felt like all my wieght was on my wrists. Like i said i liked the cbr’s but wanted a tad more than a 600 just because of man syndrome, at least i admit it :wink: 87fox has the gix as well so that made me kind of partial to get one, riding on his is awesome.

Sell me your car now that you have a bike. Good stuff.

oh and btw, there goes getting stuff done on the car. lol.

I think that only happens to you. :slight_smile: Hows the cavy? hahahah

Quarter mile = 10.443 @ 135.6
60-80 Roll on *6th gear = 3.59
80-100 Roll on *6th gear = 4.26
Top speed = ~170 mph

be safe dude… she should be deep in the 10’s but we can regear her -1,+2 which will make the front end a little bit lighter ;), then we’ll strap it down so it DOESNT lift, Im sure your going to put a pipe on it, (Im a big fan of the growlers, and the taylor made pipe) anyway… do that and throw a power commander on it too, and throw steel braided lines on the front (really, id do that first) Stopping will save your life, accelerating, well lets just say if 10.4 doesnt get you out of the way of an accident… what will 10.3 do

Throw a damper on it if your going to be doing any foooling around, cuz in the scheme of things, a 400 damper is a lot cheaper than replacing plastics due to a minor spill because of some headshake

Frame sliders might be a good idea too…

oh yea… buy some sweet gear and lets run mid-ohio this season, theres a bunch of people on here that are planning on going there with me, mid season some time… you down?

LETS DO A QUICK COST OUTLINE

Steel braided lines (fr/rr) 150 bucks
Brake fluid - 7 bucks
EBC HH Pads- 100 bucks
Damper - 400
Pipes - 350 (s/o) - 2000 full system… its up to you
Power commander - 300 bucks
Gearing -1,+2 and a 520 kit - 150ish
what more do you need… bikes are SOOOO cheap

Quarter mile = 10.443 @ 135.6
60-80 Roll on *6th gear = 3.59
80-100 Roll on *6th gear = 4.26
Top speed = ~170 mph

willy where are you getting these numbers from? :gotme:

id like to know what it says mine are.

ps.- To the OP- best of luck, ride safe.

edit: this is all i could find for mine
1/4 Mile: 9.93 sec.
Top Speed: 184 mph

lol i totally agree will. I’m just starting to research and see what pipes i like, i’ll probly have one on it b4 i even ride it for the first time :wink: cuz i’m oroc and thats how i roll.

I’d be down for a trip, count 87fox in too, he’s tweaking out cuz he has a riding buddy now we want to go anywhere and eveywhere.

Low 10s is freaking haulin’ the mail, i’d be very happy with that! I have alot of experience to gain first, should be a great summer!

Paulo, ya the cars off the road, i got new parts for it but lost all my ambition to work on it. I’ll pick on it here and there. But i’m all bike this summer.

j_espo what bike do you have?

looks like there will be some people to ride with this summer. Should be a good time.

OMG Oroc I can’t believe you’d want to give up slaving for hours and hours and hours in the garage working on a car for something you can just hop on and go riding with…Nothing beats working on cars ya hear, NOTHING! haha

Guna hafta ride together this summer :tup:

“Catch me pimpin in a robe and some slippers, ridin’ down 85 while I’m stuntin’ on my gixxer” ~Luda

NICE BROTHER damn that didn’t take long

the numbers come from sportrider.com or motorcyclistonline.com under the tech/performance numbers… alot of them are skewed though… roll ons are the numbers that i look at mostly

the quarter times are all rider dependent… ricky gadson ran 9.93 on a stock motor/stock exhaust, -1 sprocketed and lowered 2005 r6… but i bet id struggle to get below a 10.8 on that bike…

its fun to look at them sometimes though… i saw a 97 gsxr 750 run 10.6 this summer with a very average rider on board. the new ones are 10x faster and 1/2 as light :slight_smile:

aww all you will have matching GSX-Rs you will be 87fox twin

So tired of sitting in the garage bustin knuckles.
We def gotta meet up bro, i’ll be sure to give you a call come summertime

Congrats. Ride safely…

awesome pickup :tup:

LOL @ the different exhaust in every pic. I may join the bike crew this year also.

Funny guy huh?