i’m in class now - if i think of anythign else, i’ll add it later

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/P1010054.JPG
http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/P1010055.JPG
http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/P1010056.JPG
http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/P1010057.JPG

sorry the pics are so big

Kubota > Suzuki

they sound awsome

pretty sick…is the kubota ur daily driver?

hint don;t ride it in the winter time, no matter if it happends to be 60 degrees out side when you walk out :kekegay:

no doubt… that thing will go anywhere :smiley:

No worries… i wont be riding it for a lil while yet. I didnt get plates for it yet. If i got plates, i’d have to have it inspected. I dont really feel like getting it inspected every January when the weather is like this.

Nice Bike! :cool:

The Kabota freaking rocks! It looks a lot better in those pictures than in the Ebay auction. I’d ditch the blue wind screen though, that’s the only thing I don’t like.

Wait til u see it, it looks alot better in person.
Yea, i think it looks better than it did in the auction too… thank god i got him to end the auction - it would have cleared what i paid for it by a good bit.

Just picked up the rear seat for it - still havent decided if i wanna keep the bubble on it, or put the rear seat on it ? i’ll prolly put the seat on it, just incase.

two more thing on the mods list. It has a polished frame and swingarm and a steering stabilizer.

all i need is a front tire, and she’s good to go!

you bought that bike at a auction were and howmuch

And yes, the Kubota does rock! It’s a 4-wheeling machine.

Kubota B2150:
-24hp Deisel engine
-3 speed tranny puts all that power to the ground
-sweet factory orange
-Agricultural tires - get off the line like crazy
-sweet matching orange wheels
-PTO 150 & 740
-5 ft. mower deck
-4 ft. tiller
-5 ft. snow plow
-Roll Bar - just incase you take that turn too quick
-4 wheel drive
-4-way blinker
-4 80lb. disks on the front (to keep that front end planted to the ground when you launch it) (best part it, it’ll still lift the front end - haha!)

Did i call it or what,Kubotas are :cool:

Have one also, but its not diesel :jerkit:

the bike was on Ebay last week.
i found that it was in pittsburgh and contacted the guy. i went and took at look at it, and asked him if he was taking bids to end the auction early and sell it straight to me.
he needed cash quick - ended the auction early and sold it to me for his reserve, which was just under 4K. I was very lucky tho… the auction had 4 days left on it and the bike was at $3300… very stupid on his part - very lucky on my part. :smiley: :smiley:

The thing is freakin awesome!!! of course i haven’t got to ride it yet, but it sounds awesome!! My dad commented “that doesnt sound like a crotch rocket… sounds like a harley on steroids”
its got a very deep sound (almost like my T/A), thanks to the v-twin, and it barks - loud as hell - when you rev it. Very awesome sound! couldnt’ be more pleased… the guy told me it has unbelieveable power. he told me he had it doing 155 in 4th gear, with 2 left to go. not to mention that he had prolly a good 70-80 lb on me.

nice bike and nice price…$$$ i can’t wait to get another bike. (as soon as i grad. college for the second time)

thankx
i felt it was a good deal… that’s why i jumped all over it. I’ve passed up on a lot of bikes b/c to find one for a good price you had to go wrecked and i really didnt want that. i stuck with the one i have and tried to wait it out… i’ve been waiting for what seems to be FOREVER to get a sportbike… when i got my Trans Am, i originally wanted one - but i wised up and got a T/A… so since that day, i’ve talked about bikes bikes bikes bikes and more bikes (ask Weaves - bikes are my life)… i can now die a happy man :smiley:

well - that is once i get to ride it…
don’t get me wrong tho - i dont wanna die HAHA

Congrats on the new bike, I used to have a V Max, loved that V twin sound!

Let me know if you need a sitter for that Kubota, that’s sweet!

Will do… but i’ll fore-warn you… the clutch is brutal - and the handling, you really are on a knife-edge! :cool:

soo i see that you went the bike route!!! cool!!! looks good and be careful on it!!!