***June 27th Thatcher Park GRILL N CHILL***

hamburgers + buns ? :slight_smile:

Iā€™m bringing garbage bags and napkins. I already edited the main list

Iā€™m not showing up to chill and grill with no food present. just bring something from the list, if you can manage

Iā€™ll bring the grilling tools as well. Cā€™Mon peopleā€¦ Itā€™s only 2 days away

A couple 12 packs should do. you can buy the generic stuff if needed.

also, if anyone needs access to Samā€™s Club, lmk and I can come lend my card

100% in, Iā€™ll sign up for something on the list right now. See yā€™all there.

plastic/paper plates- kramerbuccs24

might change that to charcoal, though, i think i have some in my garage. iā€™ll change it tomorrow if i have some to give enough time for someone to nab platez.

100 percent out

im gonna bring hamburgers, hot dog buns and hamburger buns

idk how much to bring, iā€™ll just bring alot?

Yea like 40+

Kramer, bring the 2 bags of prelit charoal I van snag some plates

I just got this in my subscribed feed againā€¦glad I did so you guys arenā€™t depending on my for soda. Sorry to say I am out due to work, its supposed to be solid weather too :confused:

boooo !!! so whoā€™s still coming???

im bringing soda
Cups too

ill bring the jerk off cutters

Iā€™ll prob swing by and if I do, it wonā€™t be empty handed. Iā€™ll check this thread before I head out to get something off the list not claimed. Also, prob on the viffer.

Looks like another group of 5+ non forum people will be coming down with their cars.

i know some non forum members comin thru as well ( unless we talkin about the same people)

Someone get those slide ny guys to come. Should i post on clubrsx? I know theres a few rsxā€™s that would want to come that arent on here.

Got the day off, you wil probably see me there with maybe my brother or some friends. I will also check the list and wont come empty handed, what about some frisbee throwing as well?

Do it

Roger that!